Reviews for Now or Never
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
The fact that this happens almost every day around the world is saying something. I can't help but love this story because it was very realistic and also Edward wins Bella even if poor Jacob losses again. I love all the twilight characters but I do have to say I love Edward more then all the others. Great chapter and I send lots of love for your stories!

~Emily~~Mrs.E. -17~
Zhee chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Harsh! But reality always bite.
twilightluvr001 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
AWWW! Poor jacob! Well, IK am glad that BxE were together in the end though!
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Awe, that was so sad (I was even crying a little by the end) but I enjoyed it and it was very well written.
Arlin chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Great story, really heartbreaking!
alondra figueroa chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
awwww how cute
VaneMonte chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
i only got one word: intense!

ok so i have a few more words, you must turn this into a full story, and this could me one of the final chapters or something! it's really awesomee!
Isabel Zenitram chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
hehe...I first read the last part because I'm an anti-Bella and Jacob girl :)). I'm going to read the first part now... :P
CullenLuver333 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aw...What a touching story...Loved it, again!
youngandmature chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
It was good. I liked it. It pissed me off though when before he asks her to stay she's all 'i love him but it'd hurt jacob' and then she thinks that after he asks too and she still thinks that which I think is stupid, because if she loves Edward the way she claims (which I don't doubt, her actions just contradict her) hurting Jacob over him wouldn't be a hesitation. Other than that, I thought it was fabulous.
LanternLight13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very well written.
anon chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
you should make this into a full story, at least with 3 more chapters. a chapter about bella and jacob before she met edward, another when bella starts falling for edward while she's with jake, and the last chapter for after she chooses edward and how she and jake end up.
pnkunicorns96 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh..My..God! This is so good and write the whole story with how it all went down to when they first met..Edward and Bella I mean.
veryblueberry chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
aw so sweet! but sad can't wait for chapter 2.
KrittleTwilighted chapter 1 . 11/11/2009