Reviews for Now or Never
rainydayB chapter 1 . 9/28/2009

I'm running out of words to describe my love for yo-your writing. lol. Also partly because I'm lazy. Anyways, I hope you never stop writing because I'll never be sick of your work.
eggy16 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I think it was a well written story. It was hearfelt and heartwrenching at the same time. For any one who has never been in a situation like that, they may not understand. However, this beautifully described all the turmoil and angst one feels in moments such as these. Can you hear my applause? I hope so, because I thoroughly enjoyed this one-shot! I have been reading a few of your stories today and have enjoyed my afternoon. Thank you! Erin
DifferentNotWeird chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Oh my God..I'm simply lost for words! That was AMAZING! So beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time! I've never really been a Jake fan but my heart just broke for him in this and you actually made me cry. I'm glad you made her be with Edward in the end but I still felt so bad for Jake. Anyway, GREAT story and I hope you keep writing amazing one-shots like this :)
wearealllost chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
beautiful, but sad..
alwayssirius chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Great one shot, it really shows the conflict Bella is feeling when she's forced to choose between the two. Still, I think she's horrible for doing it, but I could be biased. My cousin recently went through a situation like this and unfortunately, he was like Jacob so this story hits home, haha. This would be an interesting story to develop further. Anyway, great job! :)
EvE858721 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
cute, sad but really good

i dont think that it should be rated M though.
Edward's angst chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Aw (:

I thought Edward was sweet :) Good job.
saya.sen chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
That's so tragic. Bittersweet. It's one of those places in life where everything is gray. I like the conflict though, it made for a nice oneshot.
UslessEpiphany26 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
strange... I dont see this as a unhappy story... Bella did what was best and now she has Edward and Jacob can now find someone tthat recipocates his feelings.

But Im also a major Jacob hater so I like it when hes hurt... Im so mean! :S
OreoFudge'D chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
It's easy to visulaize this happen. Thanks to your descrption and stuff. Woot~ Great idea~! ]
Athena chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wow, this story made me cry. Its very good.
a-098jhkjh chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is so sad...
bamafan95 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
aww. i cried so hard! but it was really good!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
wow, that was amazing!
Emily M. Whitlock chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
*sigh* I'm almost crying over here, love it. It was a bit confusing at first, but I love it
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »