Reviews for Searching For What We Lost
CaseyJr chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G story. You made me cry. It's so sad that these things happen in real life. You pointed out great how everything changes after the death of a loved one! It's never easy! Thank you so much for this story. You are a great writer and you do very well in showing emotions!
Julchen1515 chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
I like it
Linda19 chapter 16 . 1/3/2010
Aw this story was so sad.:(

Whats the matter with you? If there is a son involved Brooke fights with them or they die.

*shakinghead*

.I dont get it.:(

But I love your might notice that I only leave comments to those stories which Im really interested where isnt a daughter involved because you really have many of authors have a lot of them.

So...well I dont know what to say.

Letting a son die and a daughter appears later mean.:(
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I like it
DANI OTH chapter 16 . 5/29/2009
MELISSA I LIKE THIS FIC, IT WAS WELL WRITTEN.

YOU DID A GOOD JOB WITH THE STORY.

I LIKE SOME ANGSTY BL.
Steph chapter 16 . 11/25/2008
omgsh! That was the saddest story ever! I totally loved it! I cried at the end of these last 2 chapters they were amazing! Great Story I'm gonna miss it!

xoxo

Steph (Brucasinlove)
brucas333 chapter 16 . 11/21/2008
OH MY GOD! I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER! :'(

thiswas just amazing! AMAZING!
princetongirl chapter 16 . 11/14/2008
loved it update soon
notlikeshedid chapter 16 . 11/13/2008
Aww, how cute. I loved this story, and I'm sad it's over. Great job with this whole fic. It was awesome, so sad and heart-wrenching at times and so cute at others. Again, great job, it was really superb.

xoxo Erika
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 16 . 11/12/2008
sorry it's taken me so long to review...i have been on a different schedule at work...which sucks, cause i'm my boss's opener...and he had me on a 2pm till 10pm shift monday and tuesday...so i'm completly wiped out...lol

but anyhow, on with the review:

aw...i love the name that Brooke and Lucas picked for the new baby, and i love that even though Alex is gone, Ally still shares a bond with him. the last flashback made me cry.

actually the: "Yes, honey. Alex"..."And he would've been the best big brother ever." made me cry (

loved this story even though it was hella sad.
hoeoverbros chapter 16 . 11/12/2008
Good job :)
BrOoKe DaViS23 chapter 16 . 11/12/2008
Aw that was real cute. I love the way she is called alexander it was cute how alexs name was part of her name. Great story cant wait for future stories.
Mosie1213 chapter 16 . 11/12/2008
that story was amazing...so tragic, and so beautiful. wonderful, wonderful job. thank you for a great story.
imjustwriting chapter 16 . 11/12/2008
i loved the ending. i thought it was perfect and it held meaning. i've loved this story since the beginning and im sad to see it end, but i know you'll be back with another spectacular piece. cant wait! love ya! )
beachbumyeahh chapter 16 . 11/12/2008
Okay, first of all, the last line was wonderful. I whispered an, "Aw," when I read the last line. Second, you never fail to write Jamie as the cute kid he is. Dang, I love that boy. Third, you made me love Brucas more now. I'm kind of losing faith because of the latest season, but reading this, it's just so, "Aw," :) Great job on this story, woot. :)