Reviews for She loves me, She loves me not
Kitkat3000 chapter 4 . 1/25
I can't wait for the next chapter
90MLLu chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
I love this chapter. It's the best so far. It's very emotional and passionate... The part where Naruto tells Sakura how much he loves her is so moving. It moved me very deeply. I can't express how happy I'm too read that part. I think it's THAT good. I Love it. Well written and described. PLEASE continue this amazing FanFic. I really really love this(v)! Update soon!
90MLLu chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
It's getting better and better. I love the plot of this. It's good. I feel sorry for Sakura. Another fine chapter. Off to the next chapter once again(v)
90MLLu chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
This chapter has some sad emotions which I like a lot. It's very good. I like it. Keep up the good work once again!(v)
90MLLu chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I love cliff hangers too. Great 1st chapter so far. I really Like it. It has funny bits and it's entertaining. Keep up the good work

Can't wait to read some more. Off to the next chapter(v)
Sun Shang Xiang chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
great story! Hope the 5th chapter comes soon. So whar's sai gonna do? It better be hillarious!
HumbleBeast chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
oh, that almost made me cry...*sniff* *sniff*...lol i love the ending of the story. where are they going?...

...and oh my gosh, SAI'S COMING? AH!

can't wait!
FamousFox89 aka the black Crow chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
Pretty nice one!

Make sure you contine.
twin083 chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
sweet chapter update soon
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This is a good story. Please continue. Naruto and Sakura forever.
Jack Shit chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
very nice i like the chapter but you really pissed mi with that cliffhanger
NovaStarlite chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Your story's really awesome. Keep it up!
Jack Shit chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
I like the chapter keep writing
HumbleBeast chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
that was good... what happened to Naruto?

...oh, wait a min., didn't i read this before. You want me to spoil it and tell everyone?...JUST KIDDING! i would never do that! or would i? JK again! hahaha
Jack Shit chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
great story pls write some more