Reviews for An Accidental Fate
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Please finish
Dana chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
i had no idea other people had thought of these too, its amazing how close your story is to mine and how it encompases buffy, rangers and sgc, i would love to hear more of the story when you get around to it. thank you for this..
QueenoftheSlayers chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Interesting Idea and i can't wait to read more. If you do update...

Buffy
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Oh my effin' god! This is BRILLIANT! I've never read a fic like this IN MY LIFE! It's GENIUS! i CANNOT BELIEVE YOU GAVE rONON pink OF ALL COLOURS! I feel really bad for the guy right now. YAY! Mini-jack is the rec ranger! That's an awsome idea! Will you PLEASE update this fic! I REALLY wanna know what's gunna happen next ans I can't very well know that untill you update now can I so PLEASE update soon! Pretty please with sugar, ice-cream, chocolate, strawberries and sprinkles on top!
Celestial Pendent chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Please continue. It looks like it would be really, interesting.
moonlite-n-roses chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Another one I haven't reviewed... keep me on the ball about these things! Well, at least you know I loved this one too.
Addison Harker chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am in love with Stargate Atlantis! I always wanted to make a crossover with Power Rangers... I only really have one bad thing to say. Well, it was really confusing to have so many different things thrown in to one story..I got all the Stargate and Power Ranger stuff and mabye a little Buffy, but thats all...Other than that it wasgreat. I loved the bit about getting Zordon's name wrong! fun fact: Did you know that in the pilot episode of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Zordon was named Zoltar...if so, nice touch!

Please let me know if you are going to update!

Much love!

Addi
Trinix216 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
i love this story so far u have to update soon
monkeerangerfan chapter 1 . 4/16/2008