Reviews for Ore Wa Kimi No Mono
Kagehana15 chapter 20 . 5/31
please continue and not to pry, but can sasuke and naruto just do the deed so that the they can stop dancing around each other. Also since nine-tailed foxes can change shape and naruto has his sexy jutsu there may still be hope for pups, or he could get a younger sibling in the epilogue.
Please update I live it
falsedfaith691 chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
OMG I can't believe I ran into this story once again. Great story by the way. Don't let Sasuke be a lil girl about his feelings he should just go with whatever Naruto says.
Blake chapter 20 . 8/7/2015
I love love love love it
Miko Vampire chapter 20 . 5/12/2015
Yeah that's not happening you old bastard, Sasuke will kill you and anyone else for trying to kill his mate, that's something you seem to forget your people mate for life and if you try killing Naru you'll have to deal with your son and your people when they find out your breaking your people's law about mates! Not only that but you have no idea how many fighters are in Konoha, what they're abilities are and just what Naruto is really capable of so really you're setting yourself up to be destroyed! How much longer will this continue? I've been following this since the start and that was 7 years ago and while I love this story I am wondering how much longer till this bastard get's put in his place or put down!

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
bri chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
Okay this was so good and I want to read more. Im egging you on to write more chapters. I dont care about everyone else... when there is more please email me at cause I hate not finishing good storys and im expecting a happy ending so don't let me down
ankwhat chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Really great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Bloodred 321 chapter 20 . 1/14/2015
Yay love it couldnt stop smiling when naruto was reunited with his parent. Will Naruto talk to Sasuke about want troubling him in the next chapter please updat soon.
Toshiro with love chapter 20 . 1/7/2015
I've been waiting for this! _
I loved reading this, especialy the moment where Naruto was reunited with his parents. and you leave us with a big question... what wil happen? How wil this war go, what about Sasuke? This story realy has a good mix of mistery, hurt, love and laughter.
Keep it up!

Read ya soon!
yukino76 chapter 20 . 1/4/2015
always good

HAPPY NEW YEAR ;)
YaoiHimeSama chapter 20 . 1/4/2015
No need to worry author-san! You doing great with the chapters (: Ugh Orochimaru! You bastard! How can you give them the fox location!?

P.s Awesome chapter! I'm looking forward to your next update
Killua17 chapter 20 . 1/2/2015
Sasuke stop ignoring Naruto!
You love each other so fight for it!
Where is your pride and possessiveness as a dominant!?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Noooooo why u do this I love itanaru but not when its forced man
ToXicStArCaNdy chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
Poor Sai, actually trying to do something nice and getting caught like that. I really hope Naruto and Sasuke talk before Sasuke does something stupid. They've finally made it I'm so glad and soon well see Naruto's parents! I can't wait to see what happens next.

kai
Bloodred 321 chapter 19 . 10/23/2014
OMG please update soon I can wait for the reunion with his parent and will Sasuke and Naruto talk about there issues and please let someone find said. I can't wait for more.