Reviews for Ore Wa Kimi No Mono
Concorde8 chapter 20 . 3/19
Wow! The plot just keeps getting more and more interesting... What a cliffie!
I especially like the way Naruto has evolved into a selfless, strong and wise youth. Thumbs up! ;) Yay for character development. X)
I'd be really happy if you updated this fic, but I understand that keeping it up and running is rather difficult. You've done a very good job writing this and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you so much for taking the time to write and keep up the great work!
JustTha2ofus chapter 1 . 2/22
Please update soon my friend I'm so hooked on your fanfic!
sweetjones chapter 20 . 11/8/2016
awww man sasuke didn't get to mate with naruto and it was so sweet tht naru found his family
Guest chapter 20 . 10/5/2016
Wait wait what!? Why you stop?! Continueee!
Brazilwolf chapter 20 . 7/28/2016
I really do like a this story. So cool that Naruto is pretty strong already and hope he can get stronger and control the power he has. I truly do hope Sai isn't really dead. Hope the conflict and doubt coming from Sasuke is resolved. Can't wait to read more.
Kagehana15 chapter 20 . 5/31/2016
please continue and not to pry, but can sasuke and naruto just do the deed so that the they can stop dancing around each other. Also since nine-tailed foxes can change shape and naruto has his sexy jutsu there may still be hope for pups, or he could get a younger sibling in the epilogue.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/15/2016
Please update I live it
falsedfaith691 chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
OMG I can't believe I ran into this story once again. Great story by the way. Don't let Sasuke be a lil girl about his feelings he should just go with whatever Naruto says.
Blake chapter 20 . 8/7/2015
I love love love love it
Miko Vampire chapter 20 . 5/12/2015
Yeah that's not happening you old bastard, Sasuke will kill you and anyone else for trying to kill his mate, that's something you seem to forget your people mate for life and if you try killing Naru you'll have to deal with your son and your people when they find out your breaking your people's law about mates! Not only that but you have no idea how many fighters are in Konoha, what they're abilities are and just what Naruto is really capable of so really you're setting yourself up to be destroyed! How much longer will this continue? I've been following this since the start and that was 7 years ago and while I love this story I am wondering how much longer till this bastard get's put in his place or put down!

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
bri chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
Okay this was so good and I want to read more. Im egging you on to write more chapters. I dont care about everyone else... when there is more please email me at cause I hate not finishing good storys and im expecting a happy ending so don't let me down
ankwhat chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Really great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Bloodred 321 chapter 20 . 1/14/2015
Yay love it couldnt stop smiling when naruto was reunited with his parent. Will Naruto talk to Sasuke about want troubling him in the next chapter please updat soon.
Toshiro with love chapter 20 . 1/7/2015
I've been waiting for this! _
I loved reading this, especialy the moment where Naruto was reunited with his parents. and you leave us with a big question... what wil happen? How wil this war go, what about Sasuke? This story realy has a good mix of mistery, hurt, love and laughter.
Keep it up!