Reviews for The Ninth
Cat chapter 1 . 6/17
1 word INCREADIABLE! How dose it continue what happens to minto? And how does Naruto turn out? Gah so many questions!
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 1/27
giggle five words: dirty diaper and sleepless nights.
...ew what's that smell!
...(sarcastic, ) she said it was worth it (3:15am, eye twitch.)
sts431 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Story was very heartfelt. I love how even in near death the only thing kushina cares about is naruto
yondaimeminako chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This story is awesome! Will you continue it? I love it so far.
chibipasta chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Cute story
Hitty-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Update please! *sobs*
Silver Devil chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
NOOOOOOOOO KUSHINA'S DEAD!
If Kushina's one of your favorite characters though you could always bring her back as a plot device or for some drama with kyuubi(romance or competition for naruto's favoritism or something. Personally I like the first option I have listed much more just for the drama it would ensure and because that would definitely be an interesting pairing to read) you could have someone use the edo tensai to bring kushina back to live. Other than that though I have nothin to complain. Just make sure I see another chapter soon. And please consider the proposals I listed above. It would be awsome to finally see a story with this pairing involved.
See ya.
pikachucat chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
awesome more please
deletingaccntkthxbai chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Really good story. Hoping to see an update from this eventually, hopefully sooner than later :P
SpicyCrazyLove2013 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I wait a long time to read an update on this story! Please update soon!
The Sentinel of Knowledge chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I really like this story, the thought of Kyuubi caring for an infant Naruto is just so cute! *Imagines fox form of Kyuubi trying to give an infant Naruto a bottle, Laughs* I would gladly Beta this for you if I could, but I don't have any stories posted on here (I don't have much confidence in myself to write an original piece that is any good). But if I can Beta this I promise that I'll do a very good job.
Thank You.
P.S. Please update this! It's been nearly five YEARS!
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I really like Tentomushi.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Severe AU - but Kushina's character is dead on, and we haven't even seen her in canon much back when this was published. I'd offer to help, but A) this is rather low on your priorities list and has been dead for years, and B) I'm a newbie. Frankly, your writing skills beat mine. (Eh, I'm young. I'll get better.)
zoeshade chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I like your story
Sadly I think I'm not fit to be a beta I'm sorry
Please don't leave it like this
Update soon
riptocs chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
lol I'd love to see more of this