Reviews for Training Day
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Nightwing is such a troll.
me413 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Read this and about a bunch of your other stories. Real funny! Nice work! Noticed a couple were unfinished. I think I speak for a bunch of us when I say "When are you coming back to finish the unfinished ones?"
talia1612 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
vale me hiciste reir como nunca casi lloro
ShiyaHawk chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This was excellent, truly excellent! A wonderful and hilarious piece of work!
qwerty chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
oww snap they bought to get freaky
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I'm sitting here dying over Wonder Woman's pick up lines. XD
Wonderbat Erin chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Amazing! I just started bursting out in laughter when Diana started doing all that.. stuff... to Batman. OMG I love this story!
Maculedes chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
GREAT !
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
love this fic! This so made me laugh!
FeelingMyself chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
LMAO, oh man this is hilarious! 5 Stars!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Haha that was so funny
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
A delightful and spine-tingling humor story. Another humor story that is ever-hilarious. :) And all the sex talk in here made me smile like an idiot and sweat like a pig. You sure know how to keep your readers intrigued. Damn, I sure wish I was in that meeting. ;) From your works, I have to say - this is definitely my favorite. "The Great Paper Chase" is a close second. Make sure to write more, okay? I'd hate to see some genius ideas go to waste. :D

P.S. If you do write more, could you involve Wally more? Batman, Wonder Woman and Wally have always been my three favorites in the DC universe. :D With Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon close fourths and fifths.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I agree that sexual harassment is something horrible and should not be encouraged, but this fic made me come to the verge of tears from laughing so hard picturing the faces of heroes
PrincessJazzy23 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
O...MM...G! I loved this! it was sooooo funny. Diana is NO virgin!

I was laughing through the whole story.

i really want to hear Batman's seminar on Verbal threats and physical abuse. So maybe you could like write it? Pretty Please! I think that would be fabulous! Maybe he could demonstrate on Diana!

anyway, great job. :)
xQueenxElsax chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
OMGGG! This story is completely fabulous! lol

Ive got to say... Those people listening there didnt know wonder woman AT ALL!

Fabulous story!

It really cracked me up!

Specially the Harry Potter reference, where I totally agree. That was the reason I quit reading! (And ten years later I can acknowledge it was silly).

Hope to read more from you soon.

M.