Reviews for Training Day
CradleToGrave chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
That was awkward on at least 35 levels. And, incidentally, hilarious. Good job.
fuuko no miko chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I loved your fic! Had me laughing out loud. Keep up the good...no great work!
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Ha ha! The ending was PERFECT!
Lady Emerald Star chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Hysterical, absolutely hysterical. I was cackling like an insane maniac reading this story. My poor housemates are frightened!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
LOL!
xRockerxPrincessx chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
lmao! omg! I loved that! i was laughing so hard i was crying! Oh this is deffinetly going in my favs!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
O.O

Wow...a whole bunch of horny superheroes...that's gotta be the true sign of the apocalypse...
Pwnedbyapadawan chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
you should write a story about batmans seminar lol
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
i Loved

i laught OUT LOUD

super funny

10/10 :)
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
This story had me laughing so hard! Although I'm not a fan of Diana/Bruce pairings, the rest of it I absolutely loved. I could just imagine them all doing that, too.

TAL
serenity wayne chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
funny
Abby chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Really Good! I especially love the part when Orion,the Question, Booster Gold & so on, all agree on Harry with Hermione being with each other. It's so funny! I never thought of them all liking Harry Potter, but now it seems that truly you're right that would be the only thing those bunch would have in common! Plus I love Flash! He's so funny!
Agashi chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh. Oh my... I'm not sure what I was expecting after reading the summary, but some parts of this fic made me blush rather badly! And I loved the ending. "That's sexual harassment Princess, and I don't have to take it." Brilliant. It's good to be back (at least for a short while) in the JL fanfiction circle.
serenimon02 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I really loved your story. I also agree with kobez2.0 and think you ought to make a chapter about Batman's lecture. I wonder who he would use as a "helper" in his seminar.
Cap'n Chryssalid chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This is a fun little piece... just what a one shot should be.

One can only imagine the corny sexual harassment video the Legion of Doom had to sit through. Much less poor Bizzaro Superman's "special needs" course.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »