Reviews for Training Day
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Very clever fic. I liked it a lot, especially Nightwing's comments. Good job!
so not telling chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
weel now that you came back i hope you finish you give love a bad BTw loved the one-shot
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Hello dahling! Or should I say, buongiorno la mia amica!

I was just reading up on some older conversations, and I found Malcolm. Remember Malcolm? He's a funny little bear. ;) And he says hi!

So this is too funny of a oneshot. It's such a crack up, and I love how you wrote it like everyone in the audience is uncomfortable. Because that's usually how those things go. Seriously it's like everyone is hoping it to be over and done with, and you wrote it perfectly.

I wouldn't want an Amazon getting angry with me about it either. Yikes!

Though, I had no idea Captain Marvel wanted to date Black Canary. She's far too experienced for him. lol

The ending was so cute as well. :D

And this part cracked me up:

“Really? Quid pro quo, my ass.”

“So, would you like to go to dinner with me?”

Anyway, thank you for the fun read! ) I'm looking forward to what else you have in store for us.
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Well, that was... different. But, I've never been to any of those classes, so I guess I can't appreciate it fully. Anyway, it was funny and pretty neat. That one part I liked the most:

"There were a few snickers in the audience. Already irritated, Diana snapped. “What’s so funny?”

“It’s just that you said, ‘sex,’ and you’re, well, you know?”

“I’m what?”

Huntress provided the answer everyone else was too chicken to say aloud, “A virgin.”

“I don’t see what difference that makes.”

“Of course, you wouldn’t.” For once, Black Canary nodded her head in agreement with something Helena said."

It was pretty funny, and went especially well with the fact Huntress is the most brazen in the entire group (Like marvel's Punisher, willing to kill murderers), and that Diana was one of the least fit people to give the seminar, which probably mirrors how those things go in real life.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
A very nice homecoming!

I liked it and thought it was fun and clever!

I do love your stories so get to writing some more...please :)!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5