Reviews for Elfen Lied: Requiem of Annihilation
Sincy-shadow chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
TeleeRocker chapter 48 . 4/20/2013
This story was absolutely marvelous! Trust me criticism is hard at times but unless it's helpfull I'd say just ignore it, every man's free to his own opinion and if it's negative, well then that's their own fault. Keep up the amazing work and have a great day!
EL619 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Cool
Icyalacran chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
good one. did you know AB can get blood from anybody, while O blood can give to anybody?
Sora chapter 47 . 12/27/2012
I have to say i'm disappointed. If ypu hadn't added the whole council situation, i'd say i'd be happy with the long-at-last peace. The addition of that plot 2 chapters before ending the series was a big disappointment, and making a whole chapter about Badoh asking a question and leaving is ridiculous. I don't care that you added all this elemental and dragon stuff, but aliens? Come on, you straid too far from the series. I consider it canon despite everything. I still loved the tale, but despised the ending. 8/10. Would be 11 had it not been the open ending. But alas, it was a long ride. Thank you for this tale.

Sora
Nanami Uzuki chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
I'm absolutely in love with this
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
First off, i absolutely love this story, seriously, you have me clinging on to every word. but there is one plot hole that i Don't quite understand, and i thought about this a lot well reading the comics and watching the show too. if diclonius need humans to reproduce, wouldn't killing all humans also kill all diclonius as well? i mean unless they find another way to have kids, after every human is dead diclonius wont be able to make children resulting in their extinction. so in a way, their own instincts will be their downfall. which is pretty scary if you think about it. again, i love this story and i'm gonna read the rest right now. thank you for writing this awesome story
TheCuriousReader chapter 44 . 12/10/2012
Well, the story is coming to an end. I wish a happy wedding ceremony for Kohta and Lucy. I wonder, who will catch the flower blucket that is thrown by the bride behind her back at any wedding in the western world? :) Of course the eastern wedding ceremonies are probably different from the western. Maybe they don't throw flower buckets.
TheCuriousReader chapter 43 . 11/13/2012
Twenty million people. Ryu will be "busy" for a very *very* long time indeed. At least time flows differently in the Nexus. The sheer scale and magnitude of what he has done will finally become apparent to him after talking with *each* of these people, learning about their lifes, their dreams, the paths, they had taken and wanted to take in their lifes and so on. All this has been extinguished by Ryu in an instant. It will probably take many years to gain forgiveness from even *one* person (Just think about how much time Lucy has needed to gain forgiveness from Kouta and Yuka! Don't forget that Kohta's father was Yuka's uncle and Kohta's little sister Kanae was Yuka's younger cousin.) ... but Ryu will have to gain forgiveness from so *many* people! (And there must have been thousands of children like Kanae and younger among the victims.) A good thing that time is subjective there. I have a feeling that Ryu and Baldur won't be alone in the Nexus for much longer. Many of the people, he has killed, would probably wish to stay with him in order to watch him and observe his actions (like guards observing a prisoner). The Nexus of all Realities will become Ryu's prison for an *unimaginably* long time. The humans will make sure of this. They will learn about Baldur's role as Ryu's "prison guard and link to the Queen" but also friend from a former life, they will learn about the history of the world and Ryu's role in it, they will learn about the true nature of the diclonii and the Chaos Lords. And then the humans may decide that additional people should take on the role of prison guards and watch the dragon, who have no emotional attachments to him, like Baldur, to make sure, he fulfills his promises to the Queen to the letter. (The slained souls may even organize their own "council" to judge and control Ryu indefinitely. And make sure he somehow atones for each of the deaths, he has caused. Twenty million deaths means twenty million *individual* forms of atonement. Hard to tell how this will look like. But it's something the guardian of the Nexus should be able to fulfill.) This way Ryu will be surrounded by thousands of members from the very species, he used to hate so much in secret. He will be watched by many of the human souls, he has slained. (On the other hand many other humans may not wish to remain in one place with their *vile murderer*, the one, who not only killed them but their children as well.) Given enough "Nexus time" the Nexus will become a very crowded place indeed. And Ryu won't be able to forbid or prevent the slained souls from staying with him in the Nexus, because otherwise the Queen and King Kohta would visit him ... again. ;-) Ryu and Baldur won't be lonely for much longer. Instead they will be surrounded by people, who will hate them with passion at first and some may even try to kill Ryu and even Baldur for speaking up in Ryu's favor. (I hope that in this case Ryu will understand them and simply defend himself *without* hurting the attackers.) Over the course of centuries the collective hatred of the slained souls will finally start to fade. Slained humans will come to the Nexus and leave the Nexus, only to return after a while to confront their murderer once again. The seemingly simple question "Why?" will be asked and repeated again and again and again. And - who knows - maybe some of the killed humans, who stayed in order to watch him, will very slowly start to first respect him and maybe even *secretly* like him during these centuries and ironically become Ryu's human followers. (Of course this will only happen if Ryu not just apologizes but somehow *individually* atones for each of the lifes, he has taken. Seeing the dragon in action, preventing some vile evil from entering one of the Realities connected to the Nexus may help to rise the sympathy for him as well. ) Given enough time the humans will grow tired of their hatred and their feelings of hatred will be replaced by resignation and sadness. Ryu may grow so attached to the slained humans visiting him during the centuries that he wouldn't want to live without their constant vigilant presence in the Nexus. :) He will finally remember, why he loved the human species so much before the betrayal and the genocide performed upon his species by certain humans. Of course this kind of highly speculative development will only happen after an *extremely* long timeframe. We are talking about many centuries here.

( Of course among those twenty million people there may have been a *very* small percentage of people like rapists, sadistic serial killers and so on. So Ryu won't have to apologize to them. Obviously the *vast* majority of slained souls will hate them as well. This small percentage of people won't even be allowed into the Nexus to visit the dragon. The other slained humans themselves will not allow it. )
TheCuriousReader chapter 42 . 10/21/2012
I liked this chapter. The description of nature and the various forest spirits was beautiful. It was interesting to see, how Rayden finally dealed with his past.

I hope that Lucy finds a way to severly punish the Dragon Emperor. Just finding Nariko, reuniting him with Ryu-Wo-Chin and then telling the Dragon Emperor to never do this again, obviously wouldn't be enough. I wonder, how long it would take Ryu-Wo-Chin to apologize to the restless ghosts of everyone of the twenty million people including the sailors of the Hildebrandt and Tanya? According to my calculations, if he used approx. 30 minutes to apologize to each one of them, it would take him more than a thousand years (and a century) to apologize to the ghosts of twenty million people. Still this alone wouldn't be enough as an atonement. But I'm sure that Lucy will think of something suitable for him as a form of severe punishment. An *individual* apology to each of his victims could be a part of it. Thousand Earth years should be a short time for the mighty Dragon Emperor. (Well, I have a feeling that after Lucy is done with him, he won't be so mighty anymore.)
windows98 chapter 40 . 10/3/2012
Sorry about that, is sen dead? I must know!
windows98 chapter 41 . 10/3/2012
Can s
Keithallen chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
I'm liking this story! Captivating and very well done.
TheCuriousReader chapter 41 . 9/30/2012
I was surprised by how Rayden and Bandoh have been brought back into the world. The people of Hildebrandt died because of that. And at the beginning you mentioned that 20 million people were killed, because of the tsunami, which resulted from the disappearance of the Island of the Collective. If nothing else I expect Lucy to be extremely angry with Ryu-Wo-Chin. I hope the dragon has a good explanation for all of this.

Well, Jarad seems to be a decent man. If I was in his place and Lucy showed me her vectors, I would have reached out and gently and slowly stroked one with my hand and asked her, whether she can feel my touch on the vector and how it feels like. I'm curious, whether diclonii can have sensations in their vectors.

Still Rayden's resurrection shouldn't have been handled so carelessly by Ryu-Wo-Chin, not to mention the tsunami. At the beginning of the chapter Lucy was already in a bad mood because of the destruction of the civilisation and the still present hatred between humans and diclonii. I doubt that Ryu-Wo-Chin's carelessness helped to lighten up her mood ... quite the opposite.
watersonic1v2 chapter 40 . 9/27/2012
How about a chapter with Lucy pregnant?