Reviews for Elfen Lied: Requiem of Annihilation
Love Alternative chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
Oshida Saros - Lucy and Samara's biological father.

Kyoko Nariko Seiyuchin (first wife) Kaede/Lucy (first born older daughter)

Sadako Yamamura/Anna/Evelyn (second wife) Shizuko/Samara (second born younger daughter)
Love Alternative chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Oshida Saros - Lucy and Samara's biological father.

Kyoto Nariko Seiyuchin (first wife) Kaede/Lucy (first born older daughter)

Love Alternative chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
An altered, alternative anime crossover family tree that canonically should've been and happened back then before in the first place which it'll be a lot, way, far better than ever so far so there should three different wives of InuTaisho instead of only just two different wives the same way there should be all three sons instead of only just two sons meaning there should be all three half brothers with the same biological father with three different mothers instead of only just two half brothers with two different mothers so far.

InuTaisho the great dog demon general, the same biological father with three sons on his own and the three timing husband with three different wives.
His first wife is Irasue so his first and oldest son is Sesshomaru.
His second wife is Izayoi so his second and middle son, Inuyasha.
His third wife, Nodoka so his third and youngest son is Ranma.

I just love this story Keep it Quiet a lot, far more than ever so far. I especially love the idea of Ranma being portrayed as another son (the third/youngest son of InuTaisho with the third wife/mate (second wife/another human wife/his human mate) and the younger/youngest half brother of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru too a lot more than ever a lot, far more than ever. Ranma should've been canonically portrayed as a full boy/male and another little half breed brother of Sesshomaru besides only just Inuyasha so far instead of being forcefully, canonically portrayed as a cursed half boy and half girl cross dresser back then before in Keep It Quiet so Nodoka's hair should've been chosen to be black instead of chosen to be brown back then before in the first place the same way her eyes should've been chosen to be blue like her son Ranma's so Nodoka should've been portrayed as the third wife/mate of InuTaisho the same way Ranma should've been portrayed as the third/youngest son of InuTaisho back then before in the first place instead of being forcefully, canonically portrayed as the wife and son of Genma Saotome so Genma Saotome should've remained and portrayed as a single so nobody nor nobody else deserves any nor any other abusive, irresponsible, dishonest, cowardly, selfish parents including fathers like Genma, especially not Ranma. I know Ranma is already canonically portrayed as an only child and all but still really there should be an anime alternative canon crossover world too wherever Ranma was never ever even being forcefully, canonically portrayed as a cursed to be a half boy and half girl cross dresser but was canonically portrayed and born to be another half breed brother of Sesshomaru besides only just Inuyasha, another half breed (another half demon dog and half human) son of InuTaisho and his altered, alternative third wife (his other human wife/his human mate/other mate) was Nodoka herself, Ranma's biological mother, instead of Nodoka's hair and eyes being brown; Nodoka's hair was really, canonically black just like Ranma's and her eyes were really, canonically blue just like Ranma's eyes too, Genma Saotome was never ever even forcefully, canonically portrayed as Ranma's biological father nor Nodoka's husband, Ranma, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru were all canonically portrayed and born related to each other as paternal half brothers with the same biological father but three different mothers on their own either in Feudal era/Japan or Modern era/Japan.
heredia chapter 13 . 2/26/2016
i like how he dealt with Kakuzawa
Danazia Gray chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Lucy's mother died during her childbirth and her father abandoned her in the wilds.
crankshaft7 chapter 48 . 5/8/2015
This was a truely amazing tale. I would recommend it to anyone who likes the Elfen Lied anime or manga as I do.
I loved the directions you took and how you made the characters your own while maintaining the integrity of their makeup. Even Yuka who is often hated for being such a brat (to put it nicely).
I must comment on your Calidor character. The way he cared nothing for the power he was amassing or the souls he consumed to get that power. He was not concerned with ruling the world and galaxies but only for their utter destruction. It was a near perfect picture of Satan and his ultimate goal of the destruction of all creation in order to punish God who he blames for his downfall. And the inexhaustible pride that was truely his downfall as well as Caldor. I don't know if that was your intention but I don't believe I have ever seen such a truer analogy of that old serpent. Also I was amazed to find the part where the Dr mentioned the intentional problems with the vaccines and them being part of a eugenics program. I was thinking the exact same tthing as I was reading it because now 5 years after you finished the story these things are coming out and being proven to be true after a few hard nosed and sturdy people fought to expose that threat and many others. (hint. and just to name two)
Now about those people who wrote those nasty reviews. People who rip apart someone or their work and give no way to mend their qualms are either doing it because they get off on the power trip of belittling someone else or they have an ulterior motive for wanting to tear you down. Either way they ought to be disreguarded and maybe even given a taiste of their own medicine as you did (bravo by the way and you were by no means to mean about it). There will always be something you don't like in a story but you should just enjoy the damnbthing or move on to something else. This was after all a free story and a very good and we'll written on at that. So sick it beeches! Lol.
I would love to see a sequel to this even if it is written by someone else but I like to see someone's work remain their own since different people will go different ways with the same prompt and I liked your story the way you wrote it. I'd try it myself but I already have a fabric I'm working on as well as an original story and another after that as well as working full-time so I just don't have time :(
I hope you read this even though it has been several years since you finished it but if you do please let me know. I'd love to hear from you.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
That was indeed a thrilling chapter. I just wonder if you still check on your reviews even though it's been 5 years since you finished this story or at least updated it. Let me know if you do and I'll be sure to post reviews more often as I progress.
I like how you've taken hints of the powers a did lonious can develop if allowed to from the anime and manga and built upon them. Just as we are able to use our hands in so many ways, the diclonious would mostly only be limited to their imagination in all of the ways they can manipulate things. Not to mention being able to develop levels of telepathy. Very well written and thankyou for your hard work and appreciation for Elfen Lied.
One thing I noticed was that you spelled Lucy's real name "Kaeda" even though I think the manga spelled it "Kaede". It was not only on the note she left Kotta at the end but it was also the name on the phone at the maple inn. I think Kareem means maple but I wondered if Kaede had some kind of connection to the inn like it had been owned by her family or something. But I digress. I could be wrong about the spelling but I don't think so. Anyway that is the only issue I've had so far and bit is a miniscule one.
heredia chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
Mayu so sweet
heredia chapter 17 . 3/23/2015
yuka such a bitch, life like paradise yet complaining
Guest chapter 48 . 12/10/2014
I hell yeah,i read the whole story and it was amazing an excellent continuation of the story
Duinithias chapter 47 . 12/8/2014
Thank you for your wonderful creation. I hope that you will take up the pen once again and that if so may your writings all ways be as good if not better than they have ever been and one last thing, Good luck.
-Duinithias
The-Foxes-Echo chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
TeleeRocker chapter 48 . 4/20/2013
This story was absolutely marvelous! Trust me criticism is hard at times but unless it's helpfull I'd say just ignore it, every man's free to his own opinion and if it's negative, well then that's their own fault. Keep up the amazing work and have a great day!
EL619 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Cool
Icyalacran chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
good one. did you know AB can get blood from anybody, while O blood can give to anybody?