Reviews for Fairytale of New York
PunkPrincessHP chapter 9 . 1/6
Wow! Great story! Didn't know what to expect, but I am loving it! I'm still rather confused about the bird thing, but I guess that'll either be explained as the story goes on, or just fade into the nether. Anyway, congrats on graduating college! Keep up the excellent work and I hope life finds you well! :D
Pyro-Lover666 chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
Sorry i'm not logged in.

Anyway...

In the last paragraph who's talking?

Sorry again if it is some obvious answer I should know..
keske chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
what an excellent story! please keep it up! i'm excited to learn what happens next!
NinjaSheik chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
YOU'RE BACK! LOED THIS CHAPTER!

Eespcially with Brooklyn and Lex! Lol! Total fun!

UPDATE SOON!
Quintaglio chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
But for a few spelling errors and misspelt charator names e.g. "Rodger" This is truly a masterfull and suspenceful story that keeps me aching for more

Keep up the good work
eyelovefantasy chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
Awesome.
Shahrezad1 chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
-winces- Ah, Lonan. Don't take things that way. Go after her, guy, go after her! -sighs heavily- Man, a lot happened in this chapter, didn't it? I feel really horrible for Marjorie (enough to think of her as a real person, rather than a fictional character), especially with her getting the short end of the stick of everything. But...well...maybe it is time to face her fears. And to face whatever is really going on with her family, or whatever did occur with her family.

We'll see what happens next time, I suppose. But man, I can't help but want to throw something hard and heavy at Lonan. First for being such a GUY about showing his affection and worry and care for her. And second for not going after her.
NinjaSheik chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
AWESOME! BELIEVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
eyelovefantasy chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
Cool story.
MorphManiac chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
"Humans could chose to be alone, but that didn’t mean it made sense to them."

LOVE.

I finally got around to reading this chapter, and it's so interesting to see this development of Marjorie. It's like she's opening inch by inch, like a really shy...flower. (Was trying to think of something less cliche.)

I see that it's difficult for her to understand why all of these people would care that much about her, but I'm glad she's beginning a little (maybe) to realize she's not alone. :)
Makes it worse chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
Entertaining and nicely descriptive.
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
Awesome! :D Please update this soon, and seeing as you write so well... would you please give me some advice? I'm trying to write my first gargoyles ff, and I just can't figure out how to bring my human character (Mai) into it. :S I keep on thinking of different backgrounds for her (the only constant is that she's distantly related to Xanatos and has to come live with him for some reason or other). And I'm having no end of trouble. So if you have a moment to help me... it would be appreciated. :) Oh, and did I mention that I loved all the chapters before this too? And I think I might have watched Amazing Spider Man before... if not, I definitely will check it out, anything Greg Weisman works on must be terrific!
Random Reviewer chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
Glad that you could update FINALY. this was an intresting chapter. It kinda leaves on a cliff hanger which is always good. I'm guessing that was Demona speaking in the last part?

Also what happened to the magic camera? I cant wait to find out in the chapters to come.

P.S the channal you where refering to on the top of the page is now called Disney X.D. Hope that helps;)
Lusewing chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
Really loving this - it is just so well written and fun. I can't wait till more chapters are posted, hopefully i wont have long to wait now you say your working on it. Great characters by the way, they are all very real and believable. Thanks for writing.
roudyredd chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
I love! very very good writing! please continue!-redd