Reviews for Weakest Link
BartWLewis chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
This was a terrific story.
blueflower1594 chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
Slade got OWNED! I really enjoyed this story!
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
This was great story, though for a while I was worried that it'd be left with a sad ending.

It was quite well written which I must admit was a nice change. I've been trying to find a half decent story for a while but most of them are not very good at all. Thanks for providing a gem among the pile of rocks!
Goldenheart11 chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
Awesome story! I loved how you made Raven say Bullshit! :) She is usaully so serious it is nice to see her like that!
DeathProofHero chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
It was okay. everything but the torture scenes seemed really rushed, when they first kissed in the beginning I felt like I had missed a couple of chapters or something, it was just all of the sudden there. Anyway, I still liked it, and the plot was good. keep it up _
Waterdog chapter 12 . 5/5/2009
:'( wow. Such a great story. Poor Beast makes me hate Slade all the more. The part with the councel was my fav part cause of how Beast Boy totally told them off!
Morgan A chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
I have never given a review befor so I will start with saying I found this story to be extremly intertaining and enjoyabule. I was hocked till the end. You really know how to right a cliff hanger. This stroy had it all from action to suspense to romance to freandship. It was vary well done. You had a lot of discription so I was abule to see the chariters and the sceans which shows great talent in writing. So my only comment is keep discribing it helps the story. The only bad comment I can give is in the shows the chariters never swar because it was a kids show so I can only say that was the only not beliveablu part. Other than that well done and keep writing. : )
The Bloody Red Lantern chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
Ok why did you have to make Green Lantern the jackass, make like Hawk woman the jackass GL has emotions and isnt a dick
author penholder chapter 12 . 9/22/2008
verry nice. a few spelling errors but nothing bad. i spell like crap so i really have can't complain. i liked the part with the counsel i'm glad u put it in. that raven & beast boy line "bullshit". "i concur, bullshit". ooh, and how they totaly burned slade. haha good stuff. i give this an ok- or a 5 out of 10
ZadZap chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
OMG it was beutifule you are verry good i loved it! so beautiful
BigBadWolfyBoy chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
Good job! Great story!
ZadZap chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
this story is quite butiful i love it
ZadZap chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
D Hurricane chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
Great fic dude! I hope I can finish one of my fic's soon, but hey, keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your work soon

"Can't stop the Hurricane2.0!"
xxraven666xx chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
You use the word depression a bit too much when referring to Raven. Try and describe the effects of the depression instead. Other than that I love this story.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »