Reviews for Weakest Link
BartWLewis chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
This was a terrific story.
blueflower1594 chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
Slade got OWNED! I really enjoyed this story!
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
This was great story, though for a while I was worried that it'd be left with a sad ending.

It was quite well written which I must admit was a nice change. I've been trying to find a half decent story for a while but most of them are not very good at all. Thanks for providing a gem among the pile of rocks!
Goldenheart11 chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
Awesome story! I loved how you made Raven say Bullshit! :) She is usaully so serious it is nice to see her like that!
DeathProofHero chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
It was okay. everything but the torture scenes seemed really rushed, when they first kissed in the beginning I felt like I had missed a couple of chapters or something, it was just all of the sudden there. Anyway, I still liked it, and the plot was good. keep it up _
Waterdog chapter 12 . 5/5/2009
:'( wow. Such a great story. Poor Beast Boy...it makes me hate Slade all the more. The part with the councel was my fav part cause of how Beast Boy totally told them off!
Morgan A chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
I have never given a review befor so I will start with saying I found this story to be extremly intertaining and enjoyabule. I was hocked till the end. You really know how to right a cliff hanger. This stroy had it all from action to suspense to romance to freandship. It was vary well done. You had a lot of discription so I was abule to see the chariters and the sceans which shows great talent in writing. So my only comment is keep discribing it helps the story. The only bad comment I can give is in the shows the chariters never swar because it was a kids show so I can only say that was the only not beliveablu part. Other than that well done and keep writing. : )
The Bloody Red Lantern chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
Ok why did you have to make Green Lantern the jackass, make like Hawk woman the jackass GL has emotions and isnt a dick
author penholder chapter 12 . 9/22/2008
verry nice. a few spelling errors but nothing bad. i spell like crap so i really have can't complain. i liked the part with the counsel i'm glad u put it in. that raven & beast boy line "bullshit". "i concur, bullshit". ooh, and how they totaly burned slade. haha good stuff. i give this an ok- or a 5 out of 10
ZadZap chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
OMG it was beutifule you are verry good i loved it! so beautiful
BigBadWolfyBoy chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
Good job! Great story!
ZadZap chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
this story is quite butiful i love it
ZadZap chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
awsome
D Hurricane chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
Great fic dude! I hope I can finish one of my fic's soon, but hey, keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your work soon

"Can't stop the Hurricane2.0!"
xxraven666xx chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
You use the word depression a bit too much when referring to Raven. Try and describe the effects of the depression instead. Other than that I love this story.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »