Reviews for No Dominion
xJazminex chapter 11 . 11/6/2008
I don't think i've reviewed before on this story, but at least over the past couple chapters, i've been waiting for the end to review, wanting to see which way you were going to take this story (don't worry, i was planning to review either way, and knowing your other stories, i trust your writing). Anyway, I just wanted to say that this is fantastic. Different from your DA fics, but in a good way, and your talent in writing is amazing. I am seriously addicted to your writing, and I can't wait for the sequel to 'The Friggin Cure'. You wrote Sam and Dean really well in this story, and you showed and developed their characters perfectly too. A great story all around, and I can't wait to read more of your writing. If you aren't already, then i'm putting you on author alert. :) Thanks so much for writing and putting this up for us to see, and please don't take it of ffn without warning us (so we can get a copy for future reading! :D) Chocolates and confetti for this story, and i'm hanging out for your next one!

Love Jaz
kirallie chapter 11 . 11/6/2008
Good ending! Might want to change the story status to complete though. DO they really have a part of the others soul in them?
bb1028 chapter 11 . 11/6/2008
Sammy as the hero was awesome. I loved the fact that they still had a little piece of each other in them, connecting them in a way they'd never been before.

Awesome story hun :)
InSecret chapter 11 . 11/6/2008
Great epilogue to a fantastic story, enjoyed it from start to finish :)
aflightoffancy chapter 11 . 11/6/2008
Nicely wrapped up. Now go work on some DA for me :)
happycabbage75 chapter 10 . 11/6/2008
I think this was my favorite section:

he felt Dean's hand come to rest on the back of his head, offering comfort, just like he had when they were little kids.

"'S'okay, Sammy."

Those words, offered with the selfless conviction that was so essentially Dean, only made him cry harder. After everything he had been through, his brother was comforting him.

It's just so wonderfully THEM. Nice wrap-up. Waiting on the epilogue!
src13 chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
This is probably my favorite chapter...loved it. I really enjoyed the scene between Dean and Charlotte.
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
*Singsong-y* AWESOME

OMG I can't believe it's ending this has been a great fic! I loved the brotherly moments in this chapter and can't wait for the epilogue!
Danica West chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
Damn, you got some mad skillz! What a ride.. This story is just so epic :) I enjoyed every chapter!

Looking forward to the epilogue :)
kirallie chapter 10 . 11/4/2008
Glad she managed to seperate them into their own bodies. Poor Dean, will he ever fully heal or will there always be some damage from hell?
bb1028 chapter 10 . 11/4/2008
I love this. And they both really are heroes.

Awesome job hun :)
jenilee chapter 9 . 11/1/2008
LOL well I guess that answered my question. That was great and I could see them doing that. Beaches...lololol...Oh boys...
jenilee chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
Oh wow great chapter. Well worth the wait. Is Sam's body sharing with Dean's soul or is it just Dean in there now?

"I watched the movie, all right? Jeez." LOL.. that was great.

As usual you had some really amazing visuals.

The scene in the when the ammo appeared made me think of the matrix and in turn Dean and Sam in long black jackets and shades...lol Not a bad image at all.

Loved the scene in the woods with the spiders and the creepy dungeon.
src13 chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
Loved this chapter. The two in one body is hysterical. Can't wait for more.
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
HAHA! That was hilarious! it's kida relieving after the serious and really angsty first 8 chapters.

i LOVE this story! Please update soon!
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »