Reviews for No Dominion
PADavis chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
Thank you so much for this chapter. Good grief. I laughed so hard, I almost fell out of my chair. This: "Come on, kid," Bobby said, clapping Sam on the arm. "We’ll distract him with food." practically killed me.

It was a delightful break, and just a masterful way to contrast their personalities. Prank war rules.

Phoebe
Gipsyspider chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
ohohoho! i think i cracked a rib! brill dead gettin sam drunk! War is the only thing the chapter could have been named. can #not# wait for more !)
Zubeneschamali chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
I just came across this story for the first time, and I love it. Definitely agree with you about the more personal version of Hell being appropriate, and mean as it was, it was great to have Sam pulled back too early the first time. And this chapter was hilarious; I love the idea of the two pranking each other in the same body. Can't wait to read the rest of it!
happycabbage75 chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
This type of war was definitely much more fun! :)
Buckeye mom chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
Loved this chapter-looking forward to the next one.
Gala000085 chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
I absolutely loved this! It was so funny! Great job as usual!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
...Dean flirting with a girl while he's in Sam's body. Freaking awesome. And a good way to break up all the super serious tension in the story, too.

This sentence "As Sam began surfing the web, he could feel Dean relax a bit. Probably figured it was just Sam being geek-boy Sam. In fact, when Sam felt a strange compulsion to take a side trip to , he wasn't really surprised." doesn't entirely make sense.

And then...Beaches. lol. I thought it was something serious, but... Beaches. AWESOME.

Error: "They'd been driving for about ten minutes when began his attack. "

Favorite Parts:

""Can't sleep," Sam replied, his words clipped and a little bit spooky. "Dean'll get me if I sleep.""

"He had an almost irresistible urge to flip himself off."

First Rule of Winchester Prank Wars: lull the sibling into a false sense of security.

"'S'Dean! He's gonna shave my head 'n make me go find some fugly girl to have sex with! I know he is!"

-Princess-
kirallie chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
Highly amusing! Thanks for explaining why they're both in there. Hope she wakes up soon!
bb1028 chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
I absolutely love this story, hun! Geez there aren't even enough words to describe lol But really, you have done an awesome job with this and I can't wait for the next chapter and the epilogue :)
src13 chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
I want to make sure I got this straight...Dean and Sam's souls are both in Sam's body? Glad you were able to get back the writer's block and I hope you have more soon! : )
PADavis chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
Oh do NOT apologise for this being long! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time - practically fell off when Sam touched his chest and breathed Here! I thoroughly enjoyed rereading the story to get back up to speed as well. Loved this and can only chalk up not spotting the email in my box earlier to madness, complete and utter madness.

And a sequel to Friggin' Cure? OMG. Now I did fall off the chair. Sque!

Phoebe
Gala000085 chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Okay, that was bleeding awesome! But wtf! Is Sam still in Hell then? yikes, I guess I will have to wait and see.
InSecret chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Awesome chapter :)
kirallie chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
So there was a bit of an oops and they're both in Sam's body? Can Sam transfer Dean back with his powers? Or are they stuck? How bad would Bobby feel if he finds out that he didn't need to keep saying no and that it actually meant they got hurt?
Mahine chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
.God.

That chapter was totally awesome! Seriously, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, Supernatural should employ you as a scriptwriter!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »