Reviews for No Dominion
Mahine chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
As always I love your style of writing!

I've never read a Supernatural fic before. As much as I love the show...and I do really love it!...I've never wanted to read any fic's about it.

However, that appears to have changed somewhat!

I loved the interaction between Sam and Dean and how you captured the little nuances in Sam's behaviour, It was almost like you where in the room watching him squirm!

I'm going to be a good little girl now and wait patiently for the next chapter!
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
WOAH! I definitely did not see *that* coming. I can't wait for more!
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I will wait for your return.
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Just great - I loved 'do I have to beat it out of you?' This had me laughing and almost crying. I've been anticipating this for a while! Great first chapter. Anxious for more.

Phoebe
src13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Great start. Can't wait to read more.
JennK528 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Well, I'm about 10 chapters behind on Gone (insert slap here), but here I am, screaming into my morning tea and waiting anxiously for the next chapter on your new story...

Your lack of sleep is our gain! Hee! Sorry. But I'm glad you're writing a new fic!
silverbella chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
YAY! You are back so soon... *doing the happy dance while her dog watches her funny*

I must say that I am more than impressed. The first chapter is awesome and so full of angst and so frustrating that you wanna bang your head on the table (not your writing but the plot with Dean dying and going to Hell, mind you). You captured the boys perfectly.

"Dean stared out between the crack in the curtains to the slice of the world he could see beyond the window. He’d been trying hard not to think about it, but he couldn’t stop the image that suddenly popped into his mind. Sam, sitting in the very same room, after everything was done.

Alone. Abandoned."

This is my favourite line. It seems so hopeless and sad that it almost made me shed one tear. Amazing work!

I can't wait for more!

Bella
CherryTootsiePop chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
yay! another story from you! great start! hell i can feel the angst and depression. "you have to die." evil cliffie. you're evil *shakes head* you know what this means right? you have to update soon!
Scifi Girl chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I'm absolutely rivetted and can't believe it leaves off there!

More! More!

Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
So is Sam gonna kill Dean early on the off chance he can argue that Dean didn't get the full year and therefor doesn't have to go to hell? Doesn't that still constitute trying to weasel out like he was warned not to do? I think it does.

But hey, if it means Dean's still around to order pancakes and look after Sammy and love his car then I'm all for it. Looking forward to the next chapter!

-Ellie
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
So you know, I am practically jumping up and down in my seat, here. That's how awesome this is.

I haven't read (mostly because I haven't been able to find any good ones) much SPN fanfiction lately, but this is just awesome.

And so well written, which is really just wonderful for someone as anal about writing and grammar as I am, lol. There seem to have been a resurgence of badly written fics lately, so I'm really, really happy to have found something so well written.

Not to mention wonderfully done. I love how you write both Dean and Sam.

Some of my favorite lines were:

"His brother did a double take, then furrowed his brows and frowned-disapproval in the vast catalog of Sam-faces."

"Dean gave Sam a look-a don't-make-me-come-over-there-and-kick-your-ass look in the not quite as vast catalog of Dean-faces. (Dean-faces tended to trend toward badass or, if a woman was involved, come hither.)" - Perfect! Seriously, perfect. Because Sam does have all types of looks, whereas Dean, well... he's Dean... lol.

"He didn’t want it to be like this... his last days. He wanted to spend what time he had left with his little brother, be Sam-and-Dean for a little while longer before it became just Sam. Sam-and-Dean, and it didn’t matter that other people always put Sam first, because that had always been where Dean put him anyway." - That is just so wonderfully sweet in a Dean type of way.

"Sam raised his eyes to meet Dean’s, and, Christ, it was the puppy dog eyes of fuckin’ doom." - Haha. Sam's puppy eyes. Love it.

Okay, I'll stop fangirl obsessing now and go back to working on my own fics. lol.

Please post the second chapter soon!

-Princess-
Naed chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Very thrilling. Whats the Plan, whats the Plan... Can hardly wait to find out... :)
Liz Bach chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I'm really into your story and am anxious to find our more about this Plan of Sam's. I like your style of writing, and I agree with the other reviewers who already stated that you have a great grasp on the characters.

The tone of this story is just so gut-wrenching. I can FEEL Sam's tension and Dean's supreme apprehension. A couple of my favorite lines:

"There was a long moment when the keys hung in the air between them."

"Sam-and-Dean, and it didn’t matter that other people always put Sam first, because that had always been where Dean put him anyway."

and

"It pissed Sam off to know that when Dean weighed his own life against the lives of others, the scales never tipped in his favor."

I in no way, shape, or form consider myself a Dean girl. But your story has me really feeling for Dean. I'm so mad at him for sacrificing himself like this. Because I don't believe it was as altruistic as so many Dean-lovers like to believe it was. So much of it was selfishness on Dean's part. But in your story, his selfishness is just a symptom of his extreme desperation and deep vulnerability. Your story makes me feel okay about loving Dean, and - believe me - that's saying something.

Looking forward to reading more!

Liz
Carol3059 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
You posted it! Awesome! I read your profile awhile back and read that you were afraid that you wouldn't get sam and dean down right, but even from this first chapter, i'd say you didn't have anything to worry about. This was a great begining. I can't wait to find out what the entire plan is.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Hm...intriguing...You've got me hooked! Looking forward to reading more...
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »