Reviews for Communication
I love them together!
psyfilover chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Damn this was good. Fred is so wicked :D
Twin chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I really don't know why I just read this, because I have a twin sister, and doing anything remotely sexual to her would just be...

But this was nice. I liked it. It feels very sibling-y (aside from the, you know, incest), but the twincest is forgivable because it's Fred and George.

Usally, twincest scares and disgusts me, because I have a twin and then I end up imagining horrible things, but this was very good and I didn't have any unpleasant thoughts!

I commend you.
Clueless World chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Aww! Steamy hot but fluffy too. Sneaky Fred, huh?
12dunno13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
:O Wow, This has to be the best I have read in a long rime 3
rictusEMpra.J chapter 1 . 11/16/2010

(oh fred you conniving bastard... :D)
Lanchia-san chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Ahhhhhhh! I love Fred and George. When Fred died in the canon I just about died myself. It took a lot of will power and restraint to not just give up on life,(Yeah it hit me that hard T_T) but I managed to move on, and found solage in the fanfics. I don't particularly like incest but Fred and George are my guilty pleasure lol X3. They belong together! I loved how you made the whole 'death/coma' thing with Fred all apart of some elaberate scheme to get George to finally realize his more than brotherly love lol. I loved it. Thank you!~

Aurora Apocolypta chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This was so cleaver, and sweet XD
Well done
Lunose chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Bravo! That was wonderfully done. Fred and George are just adorable together, and I especially like the whole playing clueless thing. Great work!
Vimf chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That was amazingly amazing and very totally win 3 Especially for your FIRST twincest S2 S2 S2 and ur summary was great cuz it actually caught my attention xD Not to mention, it was very hot 3 Nice job~~ 8D
Tsukasa Kizuna chapter 1 . 12/19/2009

slightly evil prank on fred's part. but at least it worked!
Pimpface chapter 1 . 9/19/2009

Oh but i so wish you hadn't stopped there! CX

So cruel! XD

xxignoredxx chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Amazing! I don't think anyone could do a better job! I liked how you kept Fred alive - I cried when I read that part in the book. Brilliant.

Keppiehed chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I am off to find the companion piece to this. After all this time, it should be out there, right? If it isn't, please indulge your eager audience and write more about these two. I loved it!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »