Reviews for This is the Moment
5redroses chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Sad but seet at the same time :)
R.Caruso chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
So, I'm also a very big fan of Death Cab for Cutie and you're right, the song does fit well. I love your writing style. It's brilliant.
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Very moving! You writing style just flows, wow!
2Padfoot00Moony7 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Wow... That's really good!

And your writing style is so very unique! I haven't seen anybody use crackets like that before ]

It's really good!

,Paddy
yitaply chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I very much enjoyed reading this fic. The perspective was new and interesting, all elements I love. Well done.
Lessien chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Your fics are so beautifully written. You should write more Sirius/Remus, I think you portray it all so well.
Samantha chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That was pretty damn amazing.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
No, no... why can't thinks go on like that. *sniff*
hydraspit chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I really enjoyed this. It was very dark and angsty - and altogether too beautiful.

Very well written!
early-winter chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
In a word.

Wow.

Absolutely stunning. The imagery is simply lovely.

good job.

(goes to read some of your others.)
xinvisiblexmonsterx chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
You're evil.

You made me cry.

You're a fantastic writer.

x
justification to wormtail chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
you wrote this so well...I love it! Great job! :D
Adica Finch chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
beautifully written. this is probably more accurate than any other rlsb i've ever read. and i really liked the girlfriend!
HermioneAndDraco4eva chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
that was beautiful :D

but i think you could definetly continue it! and that you should!

-HermioneAndDraco4eva
imber de caelum chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Wow, I really liked that. I think the really great thing about it was how you refrained from using dialogue, but you still brought your characters to life very nicely.

Also, while I was reading, I had the impression that I was looking in on a moment in a time, a tableau I supose is the best word, that you were describing. I've done a wretched job describing it, but the point being that I found your writing very clear and very powerful. Thanks for posting!