Reviews for The Fourteen Things that Always Happen to Faramir and Eowyn
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
*falling off chair laughing*
Lilijaflower chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
You know, even though all of these chapters caused odd looks from my mother because I was laughing so hard, this one is my absolute favorite.
merethengilith chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
I eagerly await the Eomer/Lothiriel/Mop love triangle. Plot twist, Lothiriel and Ricardo become a thing, run away somewhere and have babies *gasp*
merethengilith chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
oh my god. this is... this is probably more well-written than most of 50 shades of grey.
merethengilith chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
oh my god, oh my god, this is literally the best thing ever (also fanfic advice because i'm planning a farawyn story, and i don't want to do the cliched thing) literally the best thing . Oh, the whole eowynxaragorn thing where Faramir gets really over-protective of her and he confronts her. And the whole Eowyn comforting Faramir with the loss of Boromir, like, seriously, can we do a bit less crying and more Boromir was great and he'd really like to see us stinking drunk right now.

Once again, this is FABULOUS *throws glitter into the air*
erikarenee chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
I want to have sex with your brain
the Random Oliphaunt chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
hahaha! So I'm not the only writer who enjoys tormenting LOTR characters with the Village People. I really shouldn't be reading this story in an airport; several people are now looking very disturbed because i've been laughing hysterically for the past 15 minutes or so.
Painton chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
This is so brilliantly funny that it's made me laugh out loud. Love the Monty Python reference, too. If terrible fanfiction leads to such wonderful fanfiction satire as this, then I don't mind it at all!
Saerif chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
I didn't quite believe that the content you parody here was real. Of course, then I went and looked at the descriptions of other Farawyn fics... You were joking, but you weren't kidding. It's a nightmare out there... Keep up the good work!
a-star-to-steer-by chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I just read the first chapter. . .what am I reading. . .what on earth is this. . .
I'm reading more XP
Good Grief chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
... please don't tell me fics like that do indeed exist! O.O It seems I have been lucky then to have never stumbled across one so far. Gah, I can just feel some brain cells melting but you warned us so I can't really complain. X)
Bellerokstarr chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
this made me laugh so hard X'D amazing!
Kalle chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
bahaha I had missed this fic so.
Vana Jedi chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
This is AWESOME! You write parodies brilliantly.
hopehowell chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
I've not been laughing so much for a very long time! This story is amazing!