Reviews for Lightning
lilly-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
no it was really good trust me anyone who said it was bad will die of stupidity!
deideiblueeyez chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Love it love it love it. Want to read more.. Very well written, and the interactions with the characters are awesome.. I have trouble with that; can't put my self in other peoples' shoes ;( ... 5 stars!
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Very good AU universe. Very well -written. It's not too in your face and not all ... shitty.. it's good... Just enough detail to set everything up.. which I have trouble with for some reason .3. Will read more! _
LinkinParkVampire13 chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
Plz plz plz plz continue it's getting goood
ZOMFG chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
ZOMFG i need another

T_T

i know this is on hiatus, but...

please continue it soon?

pretty please? ;_;

it's really interesting and good your writing is amazing!

want to find out what happensss T_T
AssassinNumber7 chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
snap! is itachi going to be a counsler?
AssassinNumber7 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
i like the way you portray hidan. lol. just like me! talking the sex ed talk when no one wants to hear it. my favorite part of talking to a random stranger! lol
AssassinNumber7 chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
tobi is so cute. i like how you added the mother and the father puppets in it. i never would of thought of that.
AssassinNumber7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
you scare me. you really, really scare me
NightFury812 chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
Please update, this is one of my favorite stories on fanfiction.
SquirrelISDead0304 chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Just wanted to say I love your stories. Lightning is by far and away my favorite. I just thought you should know.
Novoux chapter 9 . 2/4/2010
I KILL YOU, PERVERTED MJ COPIER!

Please update son
KuroSensei chapter 9 . 11/14/2009
please continue, this is a great story!
topstar-monkey chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
WAU! This story just get better and better by the time!

I just love this story and the end is not stupid!

I like how you rite Hidan your one of those who can even rite him good! XD
D78NJI248 chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
OMG, what an awesome fic! You have no idea how long I've been searching for story like this. I'm sure that you have noticed the lack of Deisaso fics(meaning the ones where Deidara is the seme and Sasori the uke), so you have no idea how happy I am to find this one.

Also, you have a great and scary close to professional writing style, which describes the characters emotions and actions extremely nicely. This is surely one of the best, at least to me.

So... I've been wondering that are you going to write some lemons in this fic, cause ya know, they are always a nice little add which does not hurt anyone. Still it's not a problem, if it does not pop up, you can make great fics without them, yeah.

I sincerely hope that Saso and Dei will finally get together and stuff, but please, don't ever make it too easy. Cause there has to be the scene were evil Orochimaru tries to get Sasori again and then... God knows what, but I'm sure you now what to do, right? I'm totally looking up to the next chapter, please don't keep me waiting for too long. This fic rules! You should totally be proud of it, but that's old news right? :D

Hugs,