Reviews for The revival of the Uchiha clan
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
it sucks that your family is that way, my dad just divorced my mom for stupid reasons so yeah. you are soo good at writing fanfictions, i really love sasu/kag pairings so keep writing and updated this story as soon because i am hooked. .
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
What is the pairing? Seeing how Sasuke and Kagome haven't even interact yet...
Regretfully-yours-Cassy-chan chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
wah! I love what you have going here, its really good! I'm sorry about whats going on in your life, but I hope things get better, but its a good thing you have something to be passionate about and to take your mind off things going on in your life. but I'm really excited to read the next chapter of this and I really hope you update soon
hieiluvssweetsnow chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
plz update soon!
KAREE chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
HEY PLS, UPDATED SOON I REALLY LIKE UR FICTIONS, AND I AM ALWAYS WAITIN UPDATED...
43InuAsha chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
wonderful story i think it is a new idea that i have never heard. its sad that your family puts you down like that but keep believing in yourself that will take you very far.
zoey tamagachi chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Its great plz update soon! and is Minato Namekazi the Third Hokage? or sumone else? well plz iupdate soon!
4get me not chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Yes! I loved this chapter! Please update as soon as possible! I can't wait to read the next chapter! And i agree with you, fanfic does make you happier, I always read fanfic whenever i was depressed or something, they make me feel better, too bad that my parents reset the computer password, and won't let me know what it is, cuz they say I used the computer too often- it really is annoying, very annoying. And I can't read it whenever I want to, too bad! (even if it isn't my place to ask, are you feeling a bit better now? Hope i didn't offend you or anything. Wish you the best!)

Love,

4get me not
4get me not chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Whoa! I never saw that coming! Go Kagome! I just love this story more and more each second! Keep up the good work!
4get me not chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Interesting the first chapter, I sure that this will be an amazing story. I love it! Who is the person saying "i can though?" I can't wait to find out!
fox of the darkness night chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Totally awesome story! please update soon
siveaffa chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
ouch that must suck may i suggest a tazor that usually get homocidal idiots to leave me alone so anyway this fic is so going against mainstream writing and i am so happy that i get to read this cause it does bring a new concept out and i really want you to keep going with this and i cant wait to see how this turns out

sivy-chan
Gothic Lust chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
i hope your life straightens out for you. I love it, so please update soon.
Kokuryuha chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
ROFL haha you make kakashi faint HAHAHA tehe ok ok please update son!
REVOLUS chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
no metter how sucky ur life is, ur fic are awesome and the rick. i love this chapter. love the sakura bashing and how how close seeshy and kagome are keep up the good work. and sorry about fingered is that was a real reason.
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »