Reviews for The revival of the Uchiha clan
Ichigo Mirai chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
very very good! please update when you can
Kokuryuha chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
haha so mysterious lol please update again soon!
watergoddesskasey chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
aawesome!
Gothic Lust chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
i like it, please update soon.

Kagome/Sasuke forever!
MangaFreak15 chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
Yes, Sasuke, your clan is alive...I feel so crappy right now, but reading good fanfics makes me feel better.
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
can't wait for you nexted chapter sorry about your computer that must have been annoying
ladyfaith7 chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
I love your story. I hope you heal without any trouble.
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
it sucks that your family is that way, my dad just divorced my mom for stupid reasons so yeah. you are soo good at writing fanfictions, i really love sasu/kag pairings so keep writing and updated this story as soon because i am hooked. .
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
What is the pairing? Seeing how Sasuke and Kagome haven't even interact yet...
Regretfully-yours-Cassy-chan chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
wah! I love what you have going here, its really good! I'm sorry about whats going on in your life, but I hope things get better, but its a good thing you have something to be passionate about and to take your mind off things going on in your life. but I'm really excited to read the next chapter of this and I really hope you update soon
hieiluvssweetsnow chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
plz update soon!
KAREE chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
HEY PLS, UPDATED SOON I REALLY LIKE UR FICTIONS, AND I AM ALWAYS WAITIN UPDATED...
43InuAsha chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
wonderful story i think it is a new idea that i have never heard. its sad that your family puts you down like that but keep believing in yourself that will take you very far.
zoey tamagachi chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Its great plz update soon! and is Minato Namekazi the Third Hokage? or sumone else? well plz iupdate soon!
4get me not chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Yes! I loved this chapter! Please update as soon as possible! I can't wait to read the next chapter! And i agree with you, fanfic does make you happier, I always read fanfic whenever i was depressed or something, they make me feel better, too bad that my parents reset the computer password, and won't let me know what it is, cuz they say I used the computer too often- it really is annoying, very annoying. And I can't read it whenever I want to, too bad! (even if it isn't my place to ask, are you feeling a bit better now? Hope i didn't offend you or anything. Wish you the best!)

Love,