Reviews for Footsteps in the Sand
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Wow...that was Ugh, I wish I could say something more, why this is so awesome...but everything about this one-shot...just...I loved it so much! Great job!
Quirke chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Love love LOVED it!
CinderDreams chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
That was very sweet. I liked it very much~
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Great story! I haven't read any Jack x Nami in ages, but it's a pairing I love and this oneshot captures it perfectly. So sad, but so good. Excellent work, Eko.
Inner Dragon2007 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
What a bitter sweet story. I thought I never saw such a Nami story like this; it really puts feeling in it. Good job

HmGirly chapter 1 . 4/20/2008

That story like... affected me O.o I'm all teary now. And I don't often get affected by fanfiction. Like, literally, one in a hundred great stories get me worked up like this did.

Good job. Favouriting. (Ek. I just know I spelt that wrong.)

Love Hannah
clowderforce chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Excellent. One of the best JackxNami fics I've read in a long time. I especially love how Jack's narration sounds more and more like Nami's as the story progresses.
Fate chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Been ages since I saw a good NamixJack. T_T Why didn't take him with her?
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
That was...beautiful.

It was, Eko. Really. The way you worded Jack's emotions in such an informal, but poetic way-it was mesmerizing. I love it when someone can write soemthing, and I want to hang on to every syllable; when you don't skip description, you know you're reading something good.

Nami's personality was down pat, too. And I loved the ending; not the cliche I was preparing myself for. Excellent. Gah, now I want to write something half as good... .

Anyway. Excellent work, and a toast to the death of writer's block!
Capitulate chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Squeak. That was sad. Ugh, life sucks but this story was yummy. Whatever that means. Yeah, seriously though, I really liked it. I just don't know how to tell you. 3