Reviews for Camp Wilderness
Good lord. Who gets to 18 without even having a first kiss? A total retard, that’s who.
lol I love mike he is such an ass and so dumb it's funny
I move my hips when I read too lol
Can edward call his dad to help be there for Emmett and bella?
She needs to tell someone about mike
Bella need to let someone know what mike is saying to her
Maybe alice and rose need to talk to Emmett?
R carlisle and esme someone parents or r they cousellers as well?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2017
Lol. That's all he asks? He shouldn't be asking anything of Edward! I hate these stupid talks about..."if you hurt her, I will blah, blah, blah..." People get hurt in relationships, they fall out of love or like...they break up. It's such a stupid talk and none of Emmett's business. This story sucks. Beyond the mistakes you've made in just the writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2017
Does Emmett want to fuck Bella? Seems that way. Who the Fuck does that? It's one thing to care and want to protect your sibling but he's acting like a jealous idiot. I hate these stories where Bella's brother or Charlie is so protective and crazy when it comes to her being with someone. She is 18. She needs to put him in his place how embarrassing and pathetic.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/29/2017
Edward should call his parents; so they can be there for support
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2017
Will bella or even edward let emmett or even jasper know what mike said? It was rude and disguisting
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
The counselors share a room when they r opposite sex?
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 19 . 4/15/2017
For this one I played Lion fell in love with the Lamb
Guest chapter 12 . 4/15/2017
I wanted to play Bella's Lullaby as I read where she played the CD...however I played Love Death Birth, as this is the song that honestly moves me.
3,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »