Reviews for Camp Wilderness
frumpy-v chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I'm liking it so far... :)
Cristygen chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I'm liking the story and I can't wait to see where this is going.
Isabella Hart chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
i love love love that emmett is bella's brother. that is too adorable. only the first chapter in and already i can tell i'm going to become hopelessly addicted to this story. i'm so excited for the next chapter, i hope you update soon!
Emma Hardy chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Aw I can totally relate to Bella. Down to graduating from HS and my only date was prom. That wasn't even a real date cuz he was one of my really good friends and even though I liked him at the time we just went as friends. I've never been kissed either and I'm in college...how pathetic! I just wish I could blame it on an older brother!

Can't wait to see what happens in cabin four! I truly hope you update this one soon, though I love "Forever and Always" D

p.s. sorry about the blabbering! haha
LittleMissSparkles chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Love the how you made the couples and families. Cannot wait for when Bella and Edward meet.
darcy13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Intrigued. Looking forward to the next chapter.
nielanut chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Very good. Excited to see where this goes! I love Forever and Always!
angnoch chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
AHH I love it when really awesome authors write new stories! I am really excited to see what's coming up, of course with Edward and Bella sharing a cabin I'm sure it will get interesting!

I have 2 older brothers, so I can totally sympathize with the whole over-protective thing.

Yay! haha good luck with your studies!
damonsnewlove chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
yeah i get the first review! as always I like it so far and think it's going to be a great story. I too have a very protective older brother. (although he's my step brother, he treats me no different than my step sisters!) But I love him to death. anyway can't wait to read more!
maddi baybee chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This story sounds awesome :)
katydid2363 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
alright i'm game for a new one from you! if it's anything like you're other stories i'll be eagerly awaiting your updates!
Bella's Bff chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This story rocks! You gotta love the Emmett-protectiveness!

Emmett rocks! I love him! That's why I started a Fan Club FanFiction! But I need staff -pouts-!

Update soon! I'll be watching my email!
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I can't wait for the rest of it! you're one of my favorite authors, so its no surprise that I already love it.

Wow...at camp with Edward? What could be better?

looking forward to more,

Bronzehairedgirl620
Michelle62092 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
cant wait for more :D

please update soon!:D :D
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
O...co-ed cabins! Can't wait for more.
3,121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 198 205 206 207 208 209 Next »