Reviews for Camp Wilderness
LostWithoutYou101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Great start. Your right you should have fun with the way Emmett acts when Bella and Edward start to become friends, he he. Your not the only one with over-protective brothers, I only have one and I know what you mean, this should be fun.
HelloBatty chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
so far sounds cute

Update soon

But update your other one first!
09876543211234567890 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I love it!

I can't wait to read more!

My-Edwardx chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
i love it !

of course. lol

cant wait for this story to start being updated !
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
i like it so far! i look forward to the next chapter! :)

-Shelly-
XxCocoLovexX chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
lol i have an insane older brother who is over protective! lol no seriously. lol

update!
Dayyy213 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I love it soo far.
EC4me chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Sounds good so far. Looking forward to more.
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
sounds like a great story

anything like your other one

i know ill love it

...oh right, I DO!
TwilightFan4Life chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
nice job, i can't wait for further chapts!
frumpy-v chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I'm liking it so far... :)
Cristygen chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I'm liking the story and I can't wait to see where this is going.
Isabella Hart chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
i love love love that emmett is bella's brother. that is too adorable. only the first chapter in and already i can tell i'm going to become hopelessly addicted to this story. i'm so excited for the next chapter, i hope you update soon!
Emma Hardy chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Aw I can totally relate to Bella. Down to graduating from HS and my only date was prom. That wasn't even a real date cuz he was one of my really good friends and even though I liked him at the time we just went as friends. I've never been kissed either and I'm in college...how pathetic! I just wish I could blame it on an older brother!

Can't wait to see what happens in cabin four! I truly hope you update this one soon, though I love "Forever and Always" D

p.s. sorry about the blabbering! haha
LittleMissSparkles chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Love the how you made the couples and families. Cannot wait for when Bella and Edward meet.
3,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 198 205 206 207 208 209 Next »