Reviews for Camp Wilderness
daisy5115 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
It's a very good start. Can't wait to see where it leads!
Alana25 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I like the story so far! Keep it up
semper.meus.deus chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I saw the new story alert in my inbox and I literally started jumping up and down on my seat after I read the summary. I am so excited for this story. You have no idea, well, maybe you do since I told I was juimping up and down on my seat, but you get the picture. :)
Blackvirgin17 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I know what you mean about studying and having a story in your head! Anyway I love it so far! I can't wait till you update again!
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Another great story! I had to chuckle at the line from Edward where he was never one to date for the sake of dating. Everybody has always asked me why I have never really had a serious relationship (yeah I'm 24 and it's sad but oh well) and I always tell them that. So, I thought it was interesting you had put that in your story. Keep it going! It's great just like all the rest of your stories.
Im-jelouse-of-bella chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Great story! I am a fan of your others so I am pumped! Just one thing girls and boys can't co-council together. Isn't it normally split up by gender so the girls watch the girls and the guys watch the guys? Any who just wondering! Update!
edwardcullenismine-1313 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
this sounds like a really interesting story! im excited to see what happens next, keep writing!:P
910Doctor chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
i like it. UPDATE!
BreelovesEddie chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
MORE! please update soon
Iwant2bdazzled chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
yay! this sounds great...another story to add to my list :)
TheWorldGoesRound chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
oh gosh i can tell this is going to b great i love it already! UPDATE ASAP!
TheLionandTheLambx3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
AH I LOVE IT!The 1st chapter is great! Please post soon!
LostWithoutYou101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Great start. Your right you should have fun with the way Emmett acts when Bella and Edward start to become friends, he he. Your not the only one with over-protective brothers, I only have one and I know what you mean, this should be fun.
HelloBatty chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
so far sounds cute

Update soon

But update your other one first!
09876543211234567890 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I love it!

I can't wait to read more!

3,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 198 205 206 207 208 209 .. Last Next »