Reviews for So He's My Boyfriend, Right
NotSoAnon chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Lol. The pastry is called a tart
PshhAnonymous chapter 27 . 8/10/2013
So like I read this story, right? Then I was finished it, ya follow? Then BAM I was all like "oh sh*t...it's over...?!" so like, it would be an understatement to say that I absolutely love this story. And the first one. And my gosh I SO did not expect this when I started reading the first one xD like dang! I just can't believe you made it all work out perfectly like that! I love your writing, really do! Keep it up! -Dawn
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
i was waiting for the 18 chapters to gaaneji...yaayy!
Sis chapter 27 . 7/22/2012
Bravo!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/19/2012
I can't believe it's over. Wow. Okay, so oblioviusly it had to be good for making me stick this long. I really enjoyed reading it, your humor was awesome. I'm so going to miss Itachi... But I have to say that this fic turned into a non-narusasu fic at some point. It's not necessarily a bad thing but I wish it would have been more about sasuke AND naruto, not only about sasuke. Anyhow, thank you for writing this!
FrostyFeline chapter 27 . 1/31/2012
This is awesome. U, are awesome. The bit with Neji's speech where Naru and Kiba kept interrupting was awesome. SasuNaru is awesome. So is ShikaTem and NejiGaa...I LOVE THIS FIC! THE BEST THING ABOUT IT IS THAT IT'S ACTUALLY FINISHED! THANK YOU!
I'mJustHereToSendAMessage chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Luved it, both of them. Although I liked the first more then the sequel, due to less humour in the second.

The only thing I think you should've done diffrently is...

wait for it...

A lemon of some sort.

And it's not just that I'm a perv and like to read them, but they are a vital part in a functioning relationship and it's a shame to leave them out. I know you said you can't write them blah blah blah, but practice makes perfect right?

And it's a shame that you don't want to write more multi-chapters, you're good at it. And I won't whack you if you start another one, I'll wait in anticipation for the next chapter.
clockwork-boosh chapter 27 . 4/13/2011
Haha, even though this one had less comedy in it, it was still pretty epic XD3 And most of the time i was like 'D: Naruto!, Sasuke!, whatafak you doing, get back together', but then i got to the epilogue and was like 'yaaaaaayyy'. The letters at the end were hilarious XD

Anyways...good job! *Lee's good guy pose* XDXD

x~V~x
Hanachan130999 chapter 17 . 3/30/2011
*laughs heartily*

Alright, I remember having sent you a PM based solely on your profile bio. (and how amazed and enthused I was toward it)

This is priceless (and not to belittle any strife that it caused)

But it amazes me to what length people will really go.

I can honestly say, if and when I receive my first bashing based on homosexual references and/or frequently using religious vocab in characters' loud antics, I will probably pee myself in a hysteric fit of laughter.

I love how proud you are, and it makes me proud.

As an aside, I really do enjoy your work. It's terribly intriguing. And I can already see this story getting added to my fav.s along with it's kin fic.

Keep it up B-E-A-UTIFUL! Hugs-n-smooches -HC
SkullSolSol chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
Aw man I love this story!

Been reading the first part and I loved all the Itachi moments! This is probably the first story ever that I actually laughed to! HAHA, I just love when he goes all psycho and such, and when he ate the letter in the first part HAHAHA.

And I really loved the thing you wrote about the deaf guy in the coffee shop where Sasuke works, totally awesome!
AlisaLovesYou-O.o chapter 27 . 2/26/2011

I'm So Confused.

You Mean, It's Over!

OMG

IT WAS SO GREAT!

I Think I Might Just Pee Myself.

e.e

No, It's not Over.

I Believe You Will Write More One Shot's..

-Glare-

this Was GREATGREATGREEEAAAAT!

EEEP.

AlisaLovesYou-O.o chapter 26 . 2/26/2011
Hmm.

Weird Way To End A Story.

but,

Okay. xDDD

EPILOGUE TIME :DDDDDDD
AlisaLovesYou-O.o chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
OMG NUUU SASORI! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

. NUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

This Is Soooo More Then I Baragained For!

I Wasn't Expecting So Much Drama.

Holy Shiz!

But I Just Realized,

In STTGR

When Sasuke Got Yelled At By Ino Like The First Time

And He Was Sick,

He Said He Didn't Need Chocolate, Or A Gallon Of Ice Cream, Ect. To Feel Better,

He Said He Liked Blowing Up Aliens,