Reviews for Dream Boy
Katie chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
So sad...
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 4/18/2008

there are no words to express my love for your new style.

and there are no words to say how much i love this.

BUT. i'll find some.

She turns over, drifting back into dreamland.

And that’s when the dream boy with the ocean-colored eyes was lost to the sea.

that line. oh gawd it was so utterly amazing.

like you have no idea how good this was.

and how deep and pretty.

and perfect.

like its all happy.

and then it sads.

but it soo yummy.

you know?

Midnight Hikari chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Very sad yet cute! X3 *Adds to favorite*
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I thikn your right about not understanding it fully. It was a great story on the surface. But there's deeper meaning to it. I just can't see it. Again, amazing with the emotions! I feel empty like Olette now. but thats a good thing. Great job!
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I loved it. :)

It actually made me sad... like I too had lost something while reading this. (But then, I always feel that way about Roxas, the poor kid.)

But I dunno... I've been living in a melancholic world these past two days it seems, and I guess that's just how your fic affected me. You see, I finally discovered that FFVII: Crisis Core was out, and I took sneak peeks at it... and OMG... the whole thing just made me kind of wistful and sad. It made me go and download some sad songs. And then I read your fic. Which is /totally/ NOT a bad thing, of course! I just found it kind of funny that your fic came out at the same time... if you know what I mean. lol oh boy. (Of course, I'm not boo-hoo-ing over anything, I've just put into this what-is-the-meaning-of-life state. And now I'm rambling. lol sorry.)

But GAH! Your fic was tres beau. I like how (imo) Roxas was a whisper in the story... a light breeze that passed by... Olette could feel him, even though she couldn't see him. And I think if Roxas left anything memorable behind, it was that. If that makes sense, lol.

You captured your characters very nicely too. But that was to be expected :P. The sudden shift in perspectives wasn't strange either - it was like Olette was seeing through his eyes while she was dreaming, and she saw herself in it... but I think what was more important was that Olette /looked/ through /Roxas's/ eyes. She /felt/ him that way, and I thought it was a really nice touch.

So congrats on another job well done. xD

By the way, I just came home from a test, and upon opening my inbox, reading this fic was the first thing I did (while sipping a nice shake on this lovely day :)). And it was awesome. :D

Good work!

jcola0823 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I understood it, kinda, sorta, yes I did xD -rambles on-

It was awesome :3

keep up the good work! :D

gunpowder perfume chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This was so sad... :D Yet written in such a way I couldn't help but love it. It was innocent at the beginning, summer as it always should be, and escalated to the point it was almost frightening. Well done.

[[waraenai ]]