Reviews for Constant Vigilance
uhohspaghettiooos chapter 1 . 7/22
I am very much the type if person who never rereads fics but I have read this over and over and I cry every time. It's beautiful and heart breaking but wonderful all all at the same time. How do you do it? All your stories are amazing :)
marianamreza chapter 1 . 7/20
Theres something rather large in my eye. Just a minute..
Adahmel chapter 1 . 7/3
Beautiful.
UnicornMist chapter 1 . 6/11
Oh, I was dreading the ending because I knew poor Moody wouldn't get a happily ever after. A sweet story nonetheless, I am glad he knew love in his otherwise difficult and lonely life.
Gaskell20 chapter 1 . 5/10
I don't know if I love you or hate you for this little treasure, I'm sitting here in study hall trying not to cry and my friend is looking at me like I'm nuts. Probably serves me right for going on ffn instead of doing my homework...
misstaken1 chapter 1 . 4/25
That was absolutely beautiful!
Natalie chapter 1 . 1/26
It was brilliant! At first I was unsure, but it was amazing. I loved it. Thank you for sharing.
powrupz77 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Wow, your characterization of Moody is spot-on, and the unexpected fluffiness is really great. I just wonder about when he meets her in the "future" she came from.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
No words can describe. Totally not crying.
lPirateKingl chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Welp. Thanks for that.

I'm just going to pretend this weight on my chest is from my non-existent cat. And I'm allergic to said cat so my eyes are watering.

Yeah...allergies.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Wow. I always wondered about Moody's history.
siriusbarks chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I never read a mad-eye moody story before but the james mcavoy avatar got me XD
madenajera chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I don't know how you do it but this story made me cry! Awesome pairing and beautiful poignant story!
HGDMSS chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I think someone needs to talk to about sad stories
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Such a lovely story! I would have never imagined them together, but you always create amazing stories for unlikely pairings, and this was no exception!