Reviews for Constant Vigilance
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 1/26
Tears, would you believe? Over Alastor Moody? Beautiful.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Wow! What a sad little piece! They took his little family appart...
Rayniekinnz chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I got practically shoved into reading this, but I'm glad I did! This was well-written and it gave me the feels! TT-TT Poor Moody! At least he found them again in the end!
I thought your characterizations were spot-on - the 'not-proposal' was hilarious!
GrangerDanger lol chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Beautifully written, I have never read a Hermione/Alastor fanfiction, but kudos for making it believable.
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This was an excellent back story on our stoddy old Moody. Great read.
rachrl chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I was half hoping for it not to be time travel, but I did enjoy it.
JustFishy chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
That was an interesting twist ... good writing!
GirlGenius2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I love this. Thank you 3
saashi samy chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
interesting couple
i like the story
very sad and sweet
BlacksGirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
That was one of the cutest, best stories I have ever read! I love all your cute little oneshots that have so much detail! Your a brilliant writer! xo
8. B. R. Adford chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
That was crazy cute, it is a weird pairing but it worked so well that it doesn't even matter
MangaSockAttack chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wow! It's very interesting and the pairing is new. I like it a lot!
snapeslady22 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
God so gripping and touching crying from the first sentence as Moody is one of my favorite characters and it sucks that he died as does Fred's death alas I was not the author...What would have made it even better is if you had told of him at least noticing Hermione's looking like his beloved and then getting it...and oh he cries at the end. Dear if you write your own original stuff i would love to see it or read some of it i would think it would be wonderful
Lucyole chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
wow taht was amazing and breathtaking i love odd couples

the oddest is the best for me
lovelielove chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I've read this story a few times over the years, but I was never much of a reviewer. Today I was listening (yay audiobooks) to Deathly Hallows and the talk of Moody dying and trying to find his body and all that... And it made me really crave to read Constant Vigilance again. I know I cried the first time I read it, but now I just get a bittersweet kind of ache in my chest. Please write something new soon please! I have you bookmarked and added to my favorites!