Reviews for Constant Vigilance
Powerupz77 chapter 1 . 11/21
Wow, your characterization of Moody is spot-on, and the unexpected fluffiness is really great. I just wonder about when he meets her in the "future" she came from.
No words can describe. Totally not crying.
Lightningeye chapter 1 . 10/20
Welp. Thanks for that.

I'm just going to pretend this weight on my chest is from my non-existent cat. And I'm allergic to said cat so my eyes are watering.

AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/24
Wow. I always wondered about Moody's history.
siriusbarks chapter 1 . 9/19
I never read a mad-eye moody story before but the james mcavoy avatar got me XD
madenajera chapter 1 . 8/22
I don't know how you do it but this story made me cry! Awesome pairing and beautiful poignant story!
HGDMSS chapter 1 . 8/14
I think someone needs to talk to about sad stories
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 7/20
Such a lovely story! I would have never imagined them together, but you always create amazing stories for unlikely pairings, and this was no exception!
Befham chapter 1 . 7/14
Beautiful story for a pairing I would never have thought of.
sweetasylums chapter 1 . 7/12
Ugh. This gets better every time I read it. I just can't handle all of this awesome. You are wonderful. I miss you! xoxo
Comic Critic chapter 1 . 5/29
Holy mother of Merlin you have me in tears! People are looking at me like I'm crazy for crying over my phone! It was just...beautiful
WhiteBaron chapter 1 . 5/17
Congratulations for your 28th birthday a month ago.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 1/26
Tears, would you believe? Over Alastor Moody? Beautiful.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Wow! What a sad little piece! They took his little family appart...
Rayniekinnz chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I got practically shoved into reading this, but I'm glad I did! This was well-written and it gave me the feels! TT-TT Poor Moody! At least he found them again in the end!
I thought your characterizations were spot-on - the 'not-proposal' was hilarious!