Reviews for Constant Vigilance
Snaperipper chapter 1 . 4/18
It was sad but lovely. Good job.
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 3/7
Fan-frickin-tastic.
A great if tragically bittersweet story, thank you!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/12
What a lovely little snippet, tragic for moody but at leasy he got his happy ending.
Against Fate chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
this idea was a bout of genius! much respect and love for this story!
Tara chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Well it might be the most unusual pairing I've read but it was beautifully written and and Kudos to you!
nerdylittlesecret chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
THIS WAS SO FANTASTIC!
I wish so much that there was more!
Oddly enough I'm madly in love with this pairing.
uhohspaghettiooos chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
I am very much the type if person who never rereads fics but I have read this over and over and I cry every time. It's beautiful and heart breaking but wonderful all all at the same time. How do you do it? All your stories are amazing :)
marianamreza chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Theres something rather large in my eye. Just a minute..
Adahmel chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Beautiful.
UnicornMist chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Oh, I was dreading the ending because I knew poor Moody wouldn't get a happily ever after. A sweet story nonetheless, I am glad he knew love in his otherwise difficult and lonely life.
Gaskell20 chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
I don't know if I love you or hate you for this little treasure, I'm sitting here in study hall trying not to cry and my friend is looking at me like I'm nuts. Probably serves me right for going on ffn instead of doing my homework...
misstaken1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
That was absolutely beautiful!
Natalie chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
It was brilliant! At first I was unsure, but it was amazing. I loved it. Thank you for sharing.
powrupz77 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Wow, your characterization of Moody is spot-on, and the unexpected fluffiness is really great. I just wonder about when he meets her in the "future" she came from.