Reviews for Circles and Squares
H. James chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Yay new update! Aw, I really liked to watch Karen, Dan and Nathan interacting. It's interesting to see Nathan with a mother who actually, you know, acts like a mother. And yeah the Brooke & Jake relationship is done perfectly. They're too adorable for words together. The Felix bit felt a little... I don't know, too out there? Felt disconnected, somehow. And the NH flashbacks made my heart ache because we know how Haley isn't talking to Nathan anymore. It's really bittersweet to read them acting cool around each other on the flashbacks knowing that.

All and all you've done an excellent job, yet again. I really like the way you write. I don't know if it's the choice of words or what... it just feels very original and refreshing to read.
alwaysandforever08 chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next update!
luvnaley23 chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
I love this story! It's so sad that Haley stopped talking to Nathan... It wasn't Nathan's fault... accidents happen. I feel so bad for Nathan. Plesae update soon!
shnoz08 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
This story is so well written, its heartbreaking, and yet at the same time I cant stop reading. I genuinely feel for Nathan. Im loving the flashbacks, I just love everything about it! oh keep it up and update soon please!

Shannon
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
AWESOME CHAPTER. UPDATE SOON!
meg07 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Love it, love it, love it! Worth the wait! I can't wait for some Naley interaction. Wonder what they say to each other after all these years? Please update ASAP. Let the creative juices flow...
ItalHunni28 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
AWW...I LOVE it...can't wait for more!
ravens23fan chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
i feel really bad for nathan...i hope him and haley talk soon...UD
betsy chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
I just found this and was extremely impressed with the prologue most of all. I love Nathan's voice and the short, succinct sentences. As you went on in the other chapters I was also excited to see how you'll explore the darkness of your main character. I hope you continue with his memory loss because it really makes Nathan's character more interesting. So thanks a lot and please try to update soon!
Jess2303 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
yay you update:) poor nathan.. ud soon
HilaryHilary chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
Aww, you wrote Brooke like perfectly. I guess Brooke/Jake is the couple you were referring to that you'd never actually written? I always thought they would make a pretty good couple. I liked this chapter a lot, flashback Haley was adorable. You write Nathan well, how he's so confused with the world sometimes.
Cherie Dennis chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
Sorry it took me so long to read this. It's amazing, though, and was well worth the wait. I can't wait to see where you're going to take it.

I hate that Luke died, though. I adored him. But yay, Brathan friendship!
Chastidy chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
Wow, this is brilliant. I'm really liking how different it is and your approach to it.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
H. James chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
I just found this fic and omg, it's really good. I haven't watched the movie in which you based the story, but I've read comments about it so I kinda know the plot and stuff. The prologue was really good. The fireflies thing was beautiful. Anyway, this story is intriging. I'm looking forward to see more of Nathan trying to interact with Haley and understand a bit more of how Brooke fits into the story? I like the way you write, we can actually see just how lost Nathan is. And I'm hoping he'll find his way back. I'm just kinda sad for Lucas and Peyton. At first I thought only Lucas had died, but in the end we learn they both did. Kinda sucks, but also... no LP, yay? Can't wait for your next update!
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
AWESOME CHAPTER. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »