Reviews for Outside the Loop
green ninja93 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is the best Percy fic I have ever read skillfully done. Its amazing how you took two minor characters and made it so amazing I loved the depth of the character and the amazing plot thank you for a great story. Never read a Kingsley/Percy pairing before but I love it XD keep up the good work.
of cabbages and kings chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
A really good story, I absolutely enjoyed reading it. Too bad the second half was scrapped, but I appreciate the fact that it works with DH.

"...and then the rest of his family falls into a chaotic sort of line. It's like a conga dance, but not quite as funny."

I really like Percy's thoughts and that line about the Crumple-Horned Snorkack. Along with the flowers part and the Burrow not being home, I can see that happening.

And yum, curry. :D
Carumati chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Beautiful and semi-realistic. Actually, very realistic.
The Artistic Fool chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw. Very good story. The perspective really gets Percy.
Morkhan chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was a fascinating little tale. I've seen the idea tossed around fairly commonly that oh, Percy never abandoned his family, he was a spy, it was a set up, etc, etc. It never really struck me as anything more than wishful thinking. This, on the other hand, strikes me as something true to character that could have easily happened and just went unmentioned, so kudos to that. And Kingsley-Percy love? A highly interesting pairing, and one I can certainly get behind if it happens like this. :-P So, yeah. Thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it.
Charlie O chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This is absolutely gorgeous.

I've never been a very big fan of Percy but the way you wrote him made me love the little bugger.

Plus the fact that I like the Kingsley/Percy pairing.

I would absolutely love to see more from you.
Moonlit Death chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Wonderful dear just wonderful. I loved how this flowed and that you didn't portray them as a lovey-dovey couple as someone else might have done. I applaud you for writing about this pairing they're simply aren't enough stories about this pairing that's for sure.
Wisia chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Wow. I just found this fanfic now and read it. It's an awesome piece of work. It was good enough to make me cry.
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Stupendous! Absolutely stupendous! I rather liked the part about Snape seeming to quote someone. Very good. And I like that Kingsley and Percy love each other. It fits with the story well and you know, despite him being a prat, I do like Percy. Thank you for showing the goodness in him. Bravo!
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was really good. For the past couple of days I myself have been marinating the idea that Percy never truly abandoned his family and was in actuality a spy for the Order. To think I found someone who thought a litte along the same lines, writing a story about it.

The pairing was interesting. May I ask as to where it came from. The KingsleyxPercy coupling worked for well with the plot.

Kudos
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Wow. This is a piece of very, very good writing. You've got Percy spot-on, with everything that's boring about him and yet with everything that makes him by far the most interesting one of the Weasleys.

I honestly did not catch the Percy/Kingsley pairing until the end (didn't read the disclaimer), but you've developed it nicely and one can read it both as friendship or as friendship developing into something more.

I also liked Penelope. It's pretty much how I always imagined that things would happen with her and Percy. Excellent writing.
rea chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This was fantastic! The narrative was spot on, the story's progression well thought-out and the ending...excellent. This is one of the best fics I've read in a long, long time. I hope you'll write more.
TMaster chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
A very powerful story, thoughrally enjoyed it.
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Woah. Totally wow. That is a really really good story. Seriously. I haven't got any words. I admit the Percy/Kingsley pairing made me think ? but I'm really really glad I gave it a try. This is such a cool story. I love the way it's written.

I love how you get right into Percy's character and make him a real person. Seeing the events through Percy's eyes is marvellous, I love what you've done with them. And the romance is nicely done, subtle and in the background and yet wrapping the whole thing up.

I really like your interpretation of the Weasley family too, you make it ring true. Well, 'like' isn't exactly the right word because I'd *like* to believe they were one big happy family, but I like the way you've written it. It's really good. Really real.

Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I seriously enjoyed this story. I love your take on Percy, I love the way you wrote this. Thank you very much.