Reviews for The Casino at the edge of the Galaxy
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Posted 14 June 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on fanfiction deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

TSL on Malachor V: What has Revan been doing?

You have the phrase 'do you have' reversed. 'HK and Canderous both pull(ed) blasters'.

Corrections aside, it was a riot! Revan leaving just to get away from all of the entanglements, the Exile playing Pazaak while drunk and losing the ship! Could it get any better?

Pick of the Week Best of the Week
Ageant chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Love the story! Especially Revan turning into a Casino owner, Atton's last line was golden as well.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Haha... Very nice work on this.
adenn vode chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
lol forever!
thesummerstorms chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Completely crack but very, very, very funny. XD
TaintedEmpath chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

I know i shouldn't be laughing that hard at this, but i almost crapped my pants at the time when i did. Probably the fries i was eating or something. Anyway, nice fic. Didn't see the whole Revan to tycoon coming. Though Revan would get stuck at a casion somewhere near the outer-rim with no money or something.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
ROFL! That was hilarious. Of course, it all makes sense now. Who wouldn't leave known spaces with journalists and the like hounding you day and night?
Thaddeus Halstead chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Aha-ha! This was quite humourous, rather hysterical really. Well done. I caught the Hitchhiker's reference in the title. ;]

Bao-Dur, however, seemed slightly out-of-character. I could see all of these humourous happenings going on, but I couldn't see Bao-Dur agreeing with Atton about welding T3 to the ship. *shrugs*

*Claps*
qt3.14159 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Very funny, lots of fun. :)
stupidlamp chapter 1 . 4/15/2008