Reviews for Sex Ed
I loved this so much, I just hope one day you'll continue it. This felt like it was an actual epilogue to the series, you nailed the characters personalities and I love the new characters you introduced. I've read this so many times already but I can't help it, I smile and giggle when otani and koizumi have fun like when they dance to umibozo or when otani got koizumi the turtle, I get really upset when otani and koizumi fight, and I laugh so hard at koizumi's reactions to learning dirty stuff. When I first found this I thought it was gonna be a typical 'small story then they fuck' scenario, that's it, but instead I found something so much better. I won't lie, the dirty scenes are a plus but they aren't the focus even though it's what the story is about. It's about otani and koizumi becoming even closer then they were before, you show that easily. Thank you for what you gave us, maybe one you'll continue it, even though it's been almost 10 years. I can't help but hope to read more, thank you so much for you work.
It's been many years. read this just now and it was great! Hope you are doing well Author _
The story is really good but I would like to know how it ends. So please consider writing a few more chapters
Cheyenne chapter 10 . 2/10
Update...plz?...I NEED THIS...
Cheyenne chapter 8 . 2/10
Plz do continue tho...I love this story...I agree that they shouldn't be saying this about your life. That is so rude and in called for. To me,I find this book very humorous and ironic in a way. Keep doing what you do and be miraculous.
Mitty Finholdt chapter 10 . 2/11
Please, please don't give up of this fanfiction!
It's so gooooooooooooooooood D and the lack of fanfiction in the LoveCom fandom is so depressing /3
I'm following this story, so, if someday you want to continue... I'm here!
Bigteenhero chapter 1 . 1/4
I've read this whole thing and I feel it's unfair that you just stopped. I can grantee that over 300 people have read this and liked it. That why I think it is unfair for you to limit your fans, even your future fans or just new ones like me. So continue this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
My dear author-sama... PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UUUUUPPPPPDDDDDAAAAATTTTTEEEEE!
Hailstorm chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
I really enjoyed reading your story so far. I liked how you are developing their relationship and showing how it affects them. It's rare to fine a story like this. Most M rated story skip the story entirely and focus on the sexual stuff,but I'm glad you didn't do that. Thank u for creating a great story and I'm hoping to see more in the future. Don't let the haters drag u down.

Hailstorm
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Shame you've not continued this story, it was really going somewhere
Guest chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
PLEASE finish! It's so wonderful, having it end before the climax of the story hurts my heart! You are a wonderful writer!
breatheincontagiousxx chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I am one of those people who peruses and overuses the favorite button. However this is my first review, and i felt compelled to write one after going through the reviews and viewing the flame comment from passerby. Judging by the update date of this and your other stories, you may not even see this, BUT whatever. That individual is a seriously petty, small, self absorbed person. Being a sexually active individual myself, I found their attempt at "educating you" because you've "definitely never been laid" LUDICROUS. You're descriptions and details are fine, there is no be all end all guidebook to correct sex, so "passerby" get the fuck over it and go write your own lemon. You are an incredibly skilled writer and this is one of the most enjoyable fics i've had the pleasure to come accross. Thanks for compelling me to write my first review!
MsCuriosityintrouble chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
Hi. I'm new to this random, and I was scourging through the net for some M rated fics on LC and let me tell you this one was one of the best among others. I am really disheartened with the discontinuation if this fic but it is your decision if you will ever complete it. Still, thank you for this wonderful fic. I hope you someday will update this
vivi chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
OMG OMG OMG CONTINUE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE
A chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
Plz finish I really did enjoy this!