Reviews for Sex Ed
The story is really good but I would like to know how it ends. So please consider writing a few more chapters
Cheyenne chapter 10 . 2/10
Update...plz?...I NEED THIS...
Cheyenne chapter 8 . 2/10
Plz do continue tho...I love this story...I agree that they shouldn't be saying this about your life. That is so rude and in called for. To me,I find this book very humorous and ironic in a way. Keep doing what you do and be miraculous.
Mitty Finholdt chapter 10 . 2/11
Please, please don't give up of this fanfiction!
It's so gooooooooooooooooood D and the lack of fanfiction in the LoveCom fandom is so depressing /3
I'm following this story, so, if someday you want to continue... I'm here!
Bigteenhero chapter 1 . 1/4
I've read this whole thing and I feel it's unfair that you just stopped. I can grantee that over 300 people have read this and liked it. That why I think it is unfair for you to limit your fans, even your future fans or just new ones like me. So continue this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
My dear author-sama... PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UUUUUPPPPPDDDDDAAAAATTTTTEEEEE!
Hailstorm chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
I really enjoyed reading your story so far. I liked how you are developing their relationship and showing how it affects them. It's rare to fine a story like this. Most M rated story skip the story entirely and focus on the sexual stuff,but I'm glad you didn't do that. Thank u for creating a great story and I'm hoping to see more in the future. Don't let the haters drag u down.

Hailstorm
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Shame you've not continued this story, it was really going somewhere
Guest chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
PLEASE finish! It's so wonderful, having it end before the climax of the story hurts my heart! You are a wonderful writer!
breatheincontagiousxx chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I am one of those people who peruses and overuses the favorite button. However this is my first review, and i felt compelled to write one after going through the reviews and viewing the flame comment from passerby. Judging by the update date of this and your other stories, you may not even see this, BUT whatever. That individual is a seriously petty, small, self absorbed person. Being a sexually active individual myself, I found their attempt at "educating you" because you've "definitely never been laid" LUDICROUS. You're descriptions and details are fine, there is no be all end all guidebook to correct sex, so "passerby" get the fuck over it and go write your own lemon. You are an incredibly skilled writer and this is one of the most enjoyable fics i've had the pleasure to come accross. Thanks for compelling me to write my first review!
MsCuriosityintrouble chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
Hi. I'm new to this random, and I was scourging through the net for some M rated fics on LC and let me tell you this one was one of the best among others. I am really disheartened with the discontinuation if this fic but it is your decision if you will ever complete it. Still, thank you for this wonderful fic. I hope you someday will update this
vivi chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
OMG OMG OMG CONTINUE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE
A chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
Plz finish I really did enjoy this!
Soharu87 chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
oh my gosh i love IT SO MUCH THERE MUST BE MORE but i understand if you cant, thank you for making this wonderful wonderful story.
Snowy Assassin chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
OMG! I love every word of it. It is the best fucking LoveCom fanfiction I have laid my eyes upon! I'm sad that you haven't continued it. TT Please it would be the best if you did! I'm telling you! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR WRITING STYLE AND THIS STORY!