Reviews for Sex Ed
Soharu87 chapter 10 . 4/13
oh my gosh i love IT SO MUCH THERE MUST BE MORE but i understand if you cant, thank you for making this wonderful wonderful story.
Snowy Assassin chapter 10 . 3/5
OMG! I love every word of it. It is the best fucking LoveCom fanfiction I have laid my eyes upon! I'm sad that you haven't continued it. TT Please it would be the best if you did! I'm telling you! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR WRITING STYLE AND THIS STORY!
En espaƱol onegai n_n
Timeless beauty chapter 10 . 2/14
Please Don't forget us humble readers on the net. Please update! Please update!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
Dhsbwk chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
This is an R rated fic right here, no need to bleep out curses, sugar cube.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
I enjoyed this so much. I think you did the characters justice and the story is perfect. I must say I was sooooo sad that it ended at chapter 10. Might not find one this good again.
Emma chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Great fanfic, just one complaint; You don't use "Kami" in this way in japanese, you can't use it like you can in english. Kami isn't used as frequently in japanese as it is in english. Like you wrote "Kami, that feels good" don't work if you use the japanese word for God. I just think it really ruins the flow of your fanfic.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
It's good. Obviously there are some bits that aren't 100% but it is waaaay better than a lot of the stories that I've read on this site. I'd love for you to finish it.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
You know...well i had recently found this...and when i came chap8 i really really spent my time searching the review in question. Hell the person who wrote it may be the virgin if you ask me and hell she or he may be alucinating. I know it was a long time ago and everyrhing but my curiosity won over me haha. You see its your fucking story and you can fucking do whatever you want with it and forgive me people if i offend anybody with this but passerby dude you are really in drugs: THE CHARACTERS DONT EXIST IN REAL LIFE! THEY ARE FICTIONAL! ANIME MANGA CHARACTERS! DRAWINGS! so dont sweat it and be offended by this because well they are not fucking real! its a really great and fucking amazing story and you are the stupid one, so stuck your tongue in somebody ass and shut up! And for you Rougue you are really great and i like it your story very much! Nobody is going to force you but if you continue it will be great! Best wishes in live, love and peace from one of the countless fans you have! :)
a unicorn chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
so...wheres the other chapters?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
PLEASE UPDATE T_T 3
Natalie chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
This story is amazing! Don't let anyone get you down, because this is some really really great writing. Thank you for your story :) and please update soon! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
oh please update...I'd like to read the next chapter!
satsukisweet chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I've just read the first chapter and I love it !I wanted to tell you this just read the whole story this U for this, you are very talented!