Reviews for Sex Ed
Shame you've not continued this story, it was really going somewhere
PLEASE finish! It's so wonderful, having it end before the climax of the story hurts my heart! You are a wonderful writer!
breatheincontagiousxx chapter 1 . 5/17
I am one of those people who peruses and overuses the favorite button. However this is my first review, and i felt compelled to write one after going through the reviews and viewing the flame comment from passerby. Judging by the update date of this and your other stories, you may not even see this, BUT whatever. That individual is a seriously petty, small, self absorbed person. Being a sexually active individual myself, I found their attempt at "educating you" because you've "definitely never been laid" LUDICROUS. You're descriptions and details are fine, there is no be all end all guidebook to correct sex, so "passerby" get the fuck over it and go write your own lemon. You are an incredibly skilled writer and this is one of the most enjoyable fics i've had the pleasure to come accross. Thanks for compelling me to write my first review!
MsCuriosityintrouble chapter 10 . 1/1
Hi. I'm new to this random, and I was scourging through the net for some M rated fics on LC and let me tell you this one was one of the best among others. I am really disheartened with the discontinuation if this fic but it is your decision if you will ever complete it. Still, thank you for this wonderful fic. I hope you someday will update this
vivi chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
OMG OMG OMG CONTINUE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE
A chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
Plz finish I really did enjoy this!
Soharu87 chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
oh my gosh i love IT SO MUCH THERE MUST BE MORE but i understand if you cant, thank you for making this wonderful wonderful story.
Snowy Assassin chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
OMG! I love every word of it. It is the best fucking LoveCom fanfiction I have laid my eyes upon! I'm sad that you haven't continued it. TT Please it would be the best if you did! I'm telling you! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR WRITING STYLE AND THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
En espaƱol onegai n_n
Timeless beauty chapter 10 . 2/14/2015
Please Don't forget us humble readers on the net. Please update! Please update!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
Dhsbwk chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
This is an R rated fic right here, no need to bleep out curses, sugar cube.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
I enjoyed this so much. I think you did the characters justice and the story is perfect. I must say I was sooooo sad that it ended at chapter 10. Might not find one this good again.
Emma chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Great fanfic, just one complaint; You don't use "Kami" in this way in japanese, you can't use it like you can in english. Kami isn't used as frequently in japanese as it is in english. Like you wrote "Kami, that feels good" don't work if you use the japanese word for God. I just think it really ruins the flow of your fanfic.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
It's good. Obviously there are some bits that aren't 100% but it is waaaay better than a lot of the stories that I've read on this site. I'd love for you to finish it.