Reviews for Angel of Death
Biru-chan chapter 31 . 7/30/2010
Really good, it's a shame that there are only a few reviews...

Hmm I might be the only one, but I like Hopeless And also the hinted ZarameXMichiru... I think it's cute

And ohmygosh you finished (or uploaded, don't know) this in just a MONTH? *shivering in fear* ...creepy.
awakened-earth chapter 31 . 5/6/2010
awesome. i love how you wrote - the whole thing! a lot of action but not too much ] i really liked the hope and hopeless idea you had. and i absalutely loved how you hinted towards a zarame-michiru kind of thing (even if its one sided) and you put a past in for her and a reason for her shinagami eyes and her being the singularity and all that. LOVED IT! although personally i didn't like the end paragraph with hope talking in the first person. but still fabulasse!
Lexbro95 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Not, good, not good... not good to see your fav artist die just like that...

awesome storyline though (wink)

by the way, is there going to be any romance (totally doubt it though since its horror and suspence I was just curios) either way, ITS AWESOME!
Lexbro95 chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
Phew, good thing Yomi has the dead man's tongue!
Lexbro95 chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
Whoa, crazy stuff o_o;

sorry I haven't really read the story in a while it's just school (I finally started High school! _)

I can't wait to read more,

-Lexbro95
Lexbro95 chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
lol i love what momoka said on the phone!

NO! poor chika and momoka for being targeted! (but obviously i knew chika was targeted oh course!)
Lexbro95 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
oh my god this is so awesome! i'm surprised no one reviewed!

you describe it so well!

I wonder who she's going to kill next? (wink wink)