Reviews for What dancing can do to a guy!
Thatoneblackchick chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I loved naru-sans dancing it sounds so sexy! Andthe lemon was AMAZING! O
foxitanaru123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Write a whole story and I liked it
FuckLogic chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
It was pretty good! I'm a obsessed yaoi fangirl and have read a lot of lemons n stories and doing quite well _ hope to find you updating more of them
sarim chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
it was really good! but hat's with the love yous after sex! ppl can't fall in love with each other right after sex! that's so weird! but any way i loves the lemon! it was good for your first time!
Heatherstar16 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I love this fic, especialy the steamy action between Itachi and Naruto, the instant attraction, the discription of the two as they dance, it's awesome! I bow before you *bows* I am not worthy!
SuigetsuPhwoar chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Write the morning after write the morning after please please please please :O

this is hooking don't let it ever end lol

it's really good!

Your An amazing writer!

-much love
FateWolf chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I love this! You should totally do a sequel, because you know somebody's going to see those pictures. ;)
sterek-issue chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
really great chapter going on! i love it like i love strawberries..THATS SAYING SOMETHING 0.o' anyway you should deff do another chapter for the morning after. So CUTE! i F-ing love this couple!
Ninja-Fox-Lover chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
tha was awsome...ima go to bed now and this lastlast story has givin me ideas for a "YAOI FRIENDLY DREAM"...

VERY NICE JOB!..OH!

wen u said "the males were staring at the kitsune" and itach acted all protective an such...that was funni :D

VERY VERY GREAT JOB!
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I wouldn't mind reading a morning after chapter. I do belive that this start could actually become many chapters. Konoha's reaction to this, Sasuke's reaction to this, could Itachi return to Konoha, did he kill his clan...lots of questions...
Loopy LupeSazz chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
;D If I was in What dancing can do to a guy!, I would have been taking soo many pictures... GREAT JOB!
CyndaquilsHoshi chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
wow that wat so COOL *faint*
Tachi Kagahara chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
First lemon eh

good job
bloodypleasure chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
if you dont write more im gonna cry it was awsome!

*glomp*