Reviews for Pretending
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Loved this! It was awesome!
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wow, that was pretty darn stunning. I loved the whole pretend concept, and how at first when Mrs. Lovett suggested to Sweeney that he should pretend she's Lucy she thought he was going to kill her, but then he didn't, then she was in bliss, and...yeah. I really liked this :)
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
'T'is very good. The whole concept is very cute; Mrs. Lovett is so under appreciated by Mr. Todd, and certainly deserved the kiss as a reward for everything she does for him. I love the idea of Sweeney coming back to 'pretend' - the use of the inverted commas gives us hope that in time he'll come back simply because he wants to.
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I just rented Sweeney Todd yesterday and I really did enjoy the movie. So since I remembered that you had a ton of Sweeney Todd stories I figured I give one a read.

Pretty good to say the least, I pity Mrs. Lovett working in a filthy meat house with no gratitude towards her efforts. The whole "Mr. T" thing though is hard to accept.

I don't about you but when I think of Mr. T, it is not Sweeny Todd but Laurence Tureaud, who also goes by Mr. T. He is a big, black burly fellow with a mohawk who was once a boxer and loves to wear bling and say "I pity tha fool!" all the time.

Gosh I really am going off on a tangent! Still, I really enjoyed this story and I will be sure to read the others soon.
cookie-monster101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
*chants* SEQUEL,SEQUEL.

very nice. I would love more. :D

xo
Kabbage of Doom chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Okay, I've read quite a few of your oneshots now and each and every one of them are just beautiful. I love your style-and I hope you have time to keep writing! :D

-Kabbage of Doom
ShadowoftheblackrOsE chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
what a cute story. i love how in a way she always has a sort of control over him.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
O.o

that were good
Sweet Lunacy chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Aww..very sneaky..Good Sweeney..Way to go, Mrs. Lovett..I loved this..
x Lost Hero x chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
that was good, Maar.
slytherin360 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Aww very sweet :D
Lobsters forever chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
That was cute. :) I really enjoyed reading it.
Tallica86 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Oh Mrs. Lovett, ever the business woman dealing propositions) Great job on the chapter, both characters were very much IC.
Mrs.DeppQueenObsessorGoddess chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
LOVED IT!

Aw, poor , so unapreciated.

And aw, poor Sweeney, he just wants Lucy!

Anyway, loved it, do you think you'll write another chapter?
LostLoveIsDead chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I love it! lol great job ]