Reviews for Mudblood slave trade
Evestra chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
I think the timing is highly unlikely. Draco jumps back and forth between his two personalities it makes my head spin, however neither are particularly well defined. Its a good concept, but the story and characters need a lot of work.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
how is draco atill alive you dumbass
TheTV-Junkie chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
You did a very good job here! Your storyline was compelling and very realistic in parts.

I raise my hat to you that you had the courage to portray Lucius as an evil bastard with no regrets; many writers back off from this and add a romantic nuance to their fics in order to justify or downplay everything sexual that had happened earlier. You didn't.

Don't give a shit about flames! Rape is always a very difficult topic to write about and I think you handled it bravely and without rose-coloured spectacles.

Well done, girl! :) Keep up the good work!
Juju Okytaz chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
I'm sorry I didn't comment earlier, but I have to say this was one of the best fanfics I've ever read... although it sadly put down my entire hermione x Lucius bit.. :-( but you know I think it brouht me back to the reality that he is truly a villian. :-)
theteresa214 chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
your story telling is fantastic. although i hate lucius being so evil, i love draco's evolution. him and ginny ,i've never thought,wow great..
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
this chapter literally made me shiver. well done
Guest chapter 9 . 1/28/2011
Wow, I really like your story. I wished for a bit more of torturing for Hermione. I know I'm sadistic
sesshomarusdemoness chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
This was an indredibly well done, well written, gem of a story. I couldnt put it down for a minute. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I rate it 10/10 WELL DONE!
Goofy Toop chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
fabulous story! i know you've probably heard it a million times now, but you are a talented writer with a gift for pacing. it was so refreshing to see a thought-out story on this site, and the plot arc was perfect!
melanie chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
this has to be the first harry and hermione fic I really liked. it didn't seem incestuous. but, i'm a ron and hermione shipper all the way. but, it was a good au.
purefaith91 chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
Very intense. Lucious is a sick puppy and I am so glad that you had Hermione be the one to kill him. I really love her with Harry and think their personalities are more alike than any others. Great read. Thanks for sharing. p
Amethystars chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
Yay for happy endings...very good story. Not the most amazing writing, but good characterization and plot made up for it nicely.
Leremia C. Awan chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
I'm a sadistic bitch, I know...but I liked your story...in a sense
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
amazing!
jlclark chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
Over all the story was good however the ending was way too quick. You took you time during in the other chapters but it seemed like you were in a hurry to finish the story and just pulled it together as quickly as possible. In my opinion chapter 8 should have been split into at least two chapters that had more detail about the rescue and a second chapter for the recovery and epilogue. There is no shame in longer chapters that provide important plot building and supporting details.