Reviews for Harry Potter and the Messed Up Website
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
Haha! I am so, so sorry that I didn't review this before it was finished. I had so many ideas, especially for Ginny and the "Cursed site" lol. Anyways, this was so freakin' funny. Thanks for putting this up!

Eleix Moone chapter 8 . 5/27/2008
OMG, I LOVED it! amazing job!
Sapphire L. Grey chapter 8 . 5/27/2008
hehehehehe, i LOVED your story! it was hilarious!
silverbirch chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
This should be required reading for all new authors, you know, because as life imitates art I read a fic the other day that even you wouldn't have dared to put on here!

The thought of Voldemort saying OMG will stay with me for the rest of the day.
Little Soldier Boy chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
ur...done with this? :(
stefanie51 chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
i like ur tory so much!u did good on it!:)
Slashfilled-mind chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
You are so messed up... But I suppose that's one way to kill Dear old Voldie. Anyway, Loved it. There should be more people as insane as you. :)
livesonwisteria chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Great Reactions! McGonagalls was best
silverbirch chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
Severus Snape and the Girlish Shrieks! Now there's a plot bunny if I ever heard one.
nodeerskulls chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
Whoa, hilarious. Made me fall off my desk chair of so much laughing. Poor harry, he's now scarred for life *too busy to continue, rofling on the floor*
Basic Mione chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
haha. i love the dumbledork.

and the constipated harry thing.

now everytime harry says something like 'Dumbledore!'

i am going to be like screaming,

what is sad is that i would ACTUALLY do that.

me and my randomness. :D

Can't wait to read Snape

-Basic Mione
rjlupin12 chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
It was kind of freaky at first, what with all the slash, but once you start reading some real stories, you can tell why the Muggles like it so much.

That was so true. There are some stories out there that are just, urg, wrong would be an understatment. Far too many RemusxSirius.
NathanDftba chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
Why didn't he wake her with magic? That's a really good question...

The true MMAD-shipper inside of me starts thinking of his eternal love for her, but I would like to know your idea XD
silverbirch chapter 6 . 4/21/2008