Reviews for Kaim: Taker of Candies
JammersFlood chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
*Claps*

Loved it. Great explanation on that 'victory... goddamn I forgot the word'. Anyway, I always wondered why he said that, in such a depressing manner nontheless.

Blessed be,

JammersFlood
Dancing Blade Marth chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Excuse me, I think I need to pass out laughing. *A few hours later* Aaanyway. Nice work, I really don't laugh much[at anything], but this was great.
JansenFriedh827 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
“You know…that’s another thing. Why do you and Kaim always have to keep stretching like 2 seconds into every battle? Do you have like…Immortal rheumatism, or something?”

~~

“So I like chocolate! So su-oh hey, it’s happening again.” Jansen looked up as he noticed a particular gust of wind suddenly picking up and blowing particularly across Kaim.

“What’s happening again?” Seth said, trying to spot whatever Jansen was talking about.

“You know, sometimes wind starts blowing over Kaim for no reason, and he’s extra-depressed after it. It’s happening right now!” he shouted, gesturing at the stoic swordsman, whose hair was still stylishly waving in the wind while he remained contemplative.

“What the heck are you talking about?” Seth replied, looking at Jansen with a cocked eyebrow.

“Look! It’s still going! Oh come on, don’t tell me I’m the only one seeing it!” Jansen continued frenetically...

I died in these parts XD Kaim's hair flowing in the wind xD
FeatherClaw of Windclan chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That made me laugh out loud-immortal rheumatism. I noticed the thing about the stretching too. O_O
Mrs Kaim Argonar chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
you know I realised, I read this story a while ago, loved it and I forgot to review, I read it again today, I LOVE IT EVEN MORE!

Keep writing!
MasterIckolas Xaron chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
THat was some funny shit dude!
Shadow of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
HAHAHAHA that was great!

it was really funny xD

You really portrayed Jansen well _
Faraarararaptor chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Haha, this is really funny! When he said that phrase.. I was like, "Wut." I couldn't imagine Kaim doing such a thing. Haha, immortal rheumatism and his dream.

Brilliant.
ShadowDragonAmor chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Finally, some Lost Odyssey fanfiction and its good. Nice twist you put on that catch phrase Kaim says after battle. Nice work. Wouldn't mind seeing what other type of lost Odyssey work you can come up with.
Lilac Sunshine chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
That victory phrase really sent shivers down my spine. But after reading this, it just amuses me, so I thought I'd thank you! Ha, but this was very funny, especially when Kaim was trying to keep baby Lirum quiet and Sarah hit him!
Eternal Tiet chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Absolutely fantastic! I loved the humor, the exchange between Seth and Jansen was priceless. Your theory makes perfect sense; I’m always going to think of this story when I hear those words.

Brilliantly done, I’m looking forward to reading much more from you. ~_
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
oh~! that was so funny! it always freaked me out how Kaim always said that at the end of battles when he really doesn't look like the kind of person to steal sweets from kids

i loved the fight between Seth and Jansen 'Immortal rheumatism'~ loved it!
Scornful Learner chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
"Immortal rheumatism"

AHHAHAHAHA!

I loved that. You caputre Jansen so well!
Freya Sacksen chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
You know, I started this story without much in the way of optimism. Crack!fics are tricky to do and easy to get wrong (which is why I'm so slack with my next chapter - curse you, Ming, make life easier for me!) but I felt I should read it anyway. Besides, there's something ultimately amusing about that title.

So, I was glad when I found out that it was actually really, really funny. Jansen and Seth are just so lovely, and I wuv Angry!Sarah.

Keep on rockin'.
Ablissad chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
So adorably funny. That weird victory phrase is enough to make a person laugh. Putting a back story to it is just about enough to make one die of laughter.

I think that was the first victory phrase I ever got.

Wait, no, actually the first vicotry phrase was a load groan, then I got 'Like taking candy from a baby'

And Kaim usually says it at the worst possible times too. So at least this explains why.

I can't even imagine what Lirum would be like on sugar (A whole lollipop going through a one year old?) If she's anything like my friend, then... the world could just possibly end.

Sarah seems pretty pissed there at the end of the flashback. My guess is she's probably going through PMS.

And this also leaves one to wonder where exactly did Jansen perfect the art of stealing?

Great story, I'll probably still be laughing seven hours from now.