Reviews for Demons Are Fallen Angels
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is very well-written! Good job!
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Beautifully written, you have a way with words! It's wonderful~! Excellent job
Jay Q chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
well, that's sad

huh, i never read the whole series so i dunno about some of the stuff you talked about

but it was well-written, thanks :)
rYazUKi chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
omg this was SO SWEET! i loved it! it was soooo cute!

i feel so bad for ari! XD he was so awesome and only 8! he had his whole life ahead of him :(
Beautiful Seclusion chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
i enjoyed this one quite alot too. again, i love your ability to get into the other side's head, without alienating those that hate that side. there is a minor factual issue here though, fang wasn't around when ari died, he was in the states. still, excellent.
Maiyri-Omega chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Hey!

Thank you for this lovely piece, it's beautifully worded, and it deals with Ari, who is my favourite character. You've got into his head nicely, and fleshed him out into a true "character" instead of the cardboardcutout that JP, and most fanauthors made him into. You've made him convincing, and even better, you've made MARI convincing!

Yay.

You do have a few spelling mistakes and a few misplaced commas, and you probably should put in a disclaimer though, because JP can sue you otherwise.

Congrats on a brilliant oneshot.

Mai
MRRox-Star22 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
So sad...but i liked it. Mari is not one of my fav pairings, but this is so well written. And I love the idea.
MoonStarWithWings chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Aw

I don't normally like mari, but that was really good... I nearly cried!

~MoonStar
deactivated189 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
aw so sweet. er, so sad.