Reviews for NaruSaku: Into the Future
tvdude47 chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
i like how u bind this story all together
canonOTP chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
I'm waiting for more!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
finish the story please
November Ember chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
Whuuuut...the last bit of the chapter...wow! What a cliff hanger! I hope u decide to pick this story up again! Please?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
I was wondering why u'r not writing 's wrong?r u busy.?i mean,its been so long...
Sakunaru chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Hi,i want to say it was a nice story,but hate ?with a son?impossible!plz not a son,its so sad!
Mahi chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Um,i'm a team7 lover,and i love both sasuke and i do understand fact that sasuke has become so different is very sad..i hope sakura,in your story and in the real one too,chooses i don't want sasuke to have a child,for naruto's sake,i hope he dies..having a son..i didn't like that part of the was too anyway, i loved your fanfic so plz write the next chapter and pliz let it be a happy ending.
Mahi chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Please post chapter 12,please!i love the story,definitely.
Katylar chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Hi,

I just wanted to say that I really enjoy this fic. It's well written, well paced (although sometimes it's a bit slow), the descriptions and plot are ok (although again, as constructive criticism, sometimes the descriptions are a bit fan-nish... like the original description of how Naruto just appeared to his three genin. Repeating the fact that he snuck up on them or teleported so many times made it exaggerated).

For true criticisms, I have two pet peeves:

1. The reaction of people is a bit unrealistic. Naruto is kinda well-known and legendary in canon. Add the fact that your fic gives a backstory of him being kinda the Big hero of the 'Legendary War', it's kinda weird why he isn't put in the history books like the Fourth. Also, why do his friends seem to keep getting surprised that his a good jounin? I mean, some humorous ("Who would've thought he'd be such a great Jounin-sensei?") lines would be good, but the apparent, albeit soft, disbelief is there ("He's sort of reliable now, isn't he?" Ino, chapter 2)... of course he's reliable! He was a hero during the war! And even before that! I'm not a Naruto-fanboy, mind you-but I'm a bet confused with the gap between his apparent skill-level and everyone else's perception of him.

2. Please avoid ellipses. ("..."). You're not supposed to use them in writing. They're used only in two cases: When you're writing dialogue and the voice/sentence is unfinished ("I always thought that..."). Or if you're omitting something between two words ("Look, it's a bird, it's a plane... superman!"). Get it? You don't use "..." in your sentences otherwise. They break the flow of the story, they're grammatically incorrect, and they're very amateurish. However, I've noticed that you've gotten better. In the first chapters, it was really rampant.

Either way, I really enjoy this fic. And I hope you update again!
Shauni2420 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I can't wait for the next one! Hurry up with the next chapter! Plz! Anyways time for a dramatic moment!

NARUTO! Please get out of there, PLEASE! TT *sob* You have genin that need your supervision and then there's Sakura... she loves, but she's just too stubborn to admit it!
CupcakeLoopy chapter 11 . 7/3/2010
When are you going to update? :(

it's pure torture not to update in such a long time.

I want more D:

Good job, btw
NandinhaMa chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
Very good, I regret that there will be continued.
Kakashi Hatake chapter 11 . 1/19/2010
Why did you stop writing after the 11th episode. Please continue. I really like your story very much.
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Tech-Guy chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
i gotta say that this story its great too bad it seems ur not updating it. hopefully u are because this story its just great,