Reviews for Sliding Doors
EveyEve1215 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I understand that you no longer publish on here but I hope you still read your reviews. lf I am correct this FF has different plans that of which Booth as fantsized being with Brennan. I just want to say great idea and it was hott
:) Most definitely hott! If that is not what you wanted to portray then,I'm sorry.. But it truly was a great read. Thank you for the entertainment.
melissasjack1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Hai... um I feel kinda creepy for stalkin you here too lol... But I couldnt resist. Plus sleep is overrated.

MMMHMMM.

iHe didn't really care where, as long as she was there and he could touch her./i

YUP. this line. Right here. Needs to be added as Bones!canon. ike asap.

I love how you get straight to the point. You are a very

powerful author...

Thanks for letting me read.. :)
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
wonderful!
ruebella-b chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Still with you, for sure - great kick back to reality at the end.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Well that was quite a ride! I'm not sure I can even name all the places you traveled to in this one. I was however wondering where the romance aspect of it came in, until the very end. Nice touch. LOL, no pun intended.
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
yeah, this was pretty damn great. the ending definitely ties it all together, and wow, very very good work on all the um... scenarios.

thanks for writing!
miriah22 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Ok. the story was good but i got confused at times. It seemed that they were in 2 or 3 different places at a time. Like the car and then a couch but then out in the rain but thin on a table and on a chair and then they started in the museum or something. It was good just all over the place.
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Very sensual. I like.
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wow! That was amazing! I've never reviewed an M-rated story because I've never quite known what to say, but I had to break my smut-lurking habit for this one! I was a bit confused about the different locales at first, but once my slow-mind figured it out, I was impressed. Well done!
MariposaAngel18 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Well well well..you may have pulled me over to the darkside. WOW! S! That was so so hot. I loved it! Here I can def see the chemistry and tension between them.

I love this idea. Hmm...may hae to steal it from ya. JK!

But seriously the transitioning while he's getting himself off. God, to be in a guys head. It's really brilliant and hats off to you for being able to get inside your characters mind so much that you are able to know his sexual habits and desires. That's such a tough part of writing.

This was all heat and desire. I loved it and I can't say that enough!

Amazing!

PS- You popped my bones cherry! hehehe! I'm so bad!

XO-Sam
Johanna Reese chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
ooh! gah, im at a loss for words to describe how amazing this is! i loved the constant change in setting and how it all flowed together seemlessly. and i loved the unquestionable inevitabillity that his fantasies would someday become a reality. there were just so many beautiful moments, it would take up too much space to name them all. i think my favorite part though was the eternity of the moment, how all of the differents places suggested a deep and long-standing relationship, even though it wasn't real. it just drives home how much booth loves brennan, and for how long, and how baddly he wants to be with her, just anywhere and everywhere, in any way that she'll have him.
animeLCgrl chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That is some pretty sexy work that you got posted there. I can't believe that you don't have more reviews for it because I think that it's great! Sorry I'm not that great at writing reviews btu I think that you should definitely continue this piece of work because let's all admit it...it's HOT!
Moune chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Waouh. ppffew. I think I must take a shower. A very very very cold shower.

So intense !

Thank you very much. And I love the end ! Just a fantasm, but what fantasm !
SSJL chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Space!

How did you do it? How did you get inside my head? And see the endless free association of B & B just getting it on in different places and in different ways, but in the end it all meaning the same thing? This is such a great description of my thought process! Hey. Are you a DREAM STEALER? -suspicious-face-

LOL.

You've got a way with da smut, my dear. There are a few people who got the gift, and you are one of them. This is all so hot and sweet, then bittersweet in the end when we recognize...as maybe we knew all along...that it's all just fantasy. Sorta makes you a little sad. Sorta makes you hope that in the end, Booth gets sick of being jealous of his own parts, goes and gets Bren, and proceeds to spend the next couple years making sure each of his dreams comes to life. Hm. Sounds like a story:)

Beautiful job, dear. Any time you feel the urge to use that magic touch of yours, I say go for it.

Loves.
jerseybones chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Spacey, dear smutty friend of ours. You knew I would love this since it has all needed components: Smut, Fluff, Naked Booth (mine, mine), Creativity, Humor, Passion, Romance, Well-structured sentences and ... hope.

Favorite line: "When the separate creatures, can no longer continue to circle; can no longer continue to ignore that real connection, and must finally give in."

So any chance of a cease to the circle action and continuation to Ch. 2? You know you wanna. Come on, give in.