Reviews for Funeral
Aeron Thana and Yue Helios chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is great. I like how it shows the point of view of different people and how they react differently from each other. I like Ernie's best.
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
oh goodness, i am floored by this. its INSANE the emotions you manage to produce within your readers with such few words. and i am so, SO impressed by your decision to use ernie and goyle. that was BEYOND original... just so wonderfully refreshing and unexpected. the fact that i liked goyle's pov best is a testament to your abilities.
LivingForWriting chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
this story made me shiver, i think its amazing the effect that you have with so few words and i think its a travesty that you dont get more reviews, i suppose its because their understated and everyone loves drama ffs but i think your stories are the most beautiful things ive read on here :)

sorry for the rant x
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Very nice-poignant. It's really a skill to capture emotions like that in so few words. Lovely job!
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I like this- poignant and evocative, simple and expressive. It's lovely.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
These short pieces were very poignant and well-written. You did a very good job in captivating this moment from the less important people in canon. Well, Ginny is important and Luna kind of too, and you did them really well. But I'm even more impressed by what you managed to do with Ernie and Goyle, who are two very unexplored characters. So, well, I loved this and I'm definitely impressed.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Fantastic. The ending with Goyle was very well written!
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
For some reason, this is giving me goosebumps xD

It's short, but nice. It's got *something* ]