Reviews for The Harmony Bond
Silent Critter chapter 85 . 6/26/2018
I really hope you come back to this story... I'm really curious to see where you take things, especially Hermione being the 4th champion. I don't think I've ever seen that particular twist...
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 85 . 6/10/2018
God it's been so long since I last read this story. I didn't have an account when I first started, and it's only in the last few months that I've started more or less consistently writing reviews. This is an amazing story that I really need to reread to remember properly, but I felt it necessary to at least put this here before continuing. I loved this story when zi first started reading fanfiction, and I hope for more as soon as the characters speak to you again. Keep up the great work!
Freddie R chapter 27 . 6/4/2018
Sorry but the deal with the sorting hat lost me.
Ironshot chapter 85 . 4/30/2018
Interesting twist at the end of chapter 85. I hope everything is going well for you as I would be interested in seeing an update soon.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/25/2018
Pity Madam Bones couldn't make a run at finding who gave Vodemort the Granger's address.
SpeedisArmour, new member
marvinkitfox1 chapter 64 . 4/9/2018
Who, and why, took over the writing of this fanfiction?
Did the original author die?
The style, method and quality has taken a severe nosedive in the last couple chapters, and the plot has gone jackalope hunting in the moonlight.
Ahem27 chapter 85 . 4/8/2018
I know it’s been a long time, but I just finished all of this and I loved it! It’s the best soul bond fic I’ve come across, and it kills me that you left off with such a great cliffhanger. Thanks for the great story, and I hope you come back to it someday!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/2/2018
I wish stories came with a warning of different things that will make you stop reading them, really enjoyed this one until the sorting. now it's off to find another story for me.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2018
Good
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 85 . 2/16/2018
So have you given up on this one?
Bowen Stargazer chapter 4 . 2/8/2018
The blood wards never worked because Harry never considered #4 Privet Drive his home. The only places he ever thought of as home were Hogwarts and The Burrow.
AmigiWolf chapter 85 . 1/3/2018
Ok so first off...

PLEASE FINISH THE BOOK! OMMERLIN! IT'S SO GOOD! And i want to congradulate you on that sweet cliffhanger but do please finish the book! I love it! I want to see if harry gives some more attention back to hermione (please yes! and if you could can you let harry propose propose during the triwizard truement to hermione!) so again thank you for the awesome fanfic! oh and is ron knox a reletive to don knox because i love his acting in andy griffith!

Hufflepuffs are loyal
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Good
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 9 . 12/27/2017
Thank you for reminding the dirty minded people that Harry and Hermoine don't shag while sleeping in the same bed... Yet -Cus I am one of those dirty minded people unfortunately-
Last Harper chapter 3 . 12/23/2017
I do like most H/HG , so good for you. However , I hate the whole Soul Bond/Life Debt , thing , it just has to many holes in the concept. I will finish the story but I think you could of made it a chance meeting .
6,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »