Reviews for The Harmony Bond
paintball331 chapter 85 . 9/11/2017
There haven't been many harmony moments in the story, which upsets me a little. However, the story in general was good.
Atoli chapter 85 . 9/2/2017
I hope you're able to continue this story. I've been enjoying it.
Guest chapter 85 . 8/21/2017
Oh I wish the writer would continue with this story. I found thid story when ai was 14 and I've been waiting for them to update since. I'll be surprised if he ever updated.
Greyff chapter 83 . 8/17/2017
I think the best Luna-variant interp i've seen was in "It's Always the Quiet Ones" which wouldn't work here but was a good one-shot read.

Since in JKR's writings she was able to find Harry easily despite his being stuck in his invisibility cloak and paralyzed on that train, there's a hint at least that perhaps her imaginary beasts aren't completely imaginary.
Greyff chapter 81 . 8/17/2017
heh. Now if the PM's resources can find Snorkacks or Humdingers... it can be a prank that works both ways.

"No wonder we could never find them. They were in Australia all along."

Though i still like the idea of "Avada Ke-" (BLAM BLAM BLAM)

"Can't die, eh, Tom? Surprising though, how much you can be hurt eh?"

"Who gave Hagrid a bloody bolt-action sniper rifle?"
Greyff chapter 32 . 8/14/2017
So far, so interesting. The kids are dealing with this a bit better than expected. Though honestly i'd expect a few Hufflepuffs to start going on about bonds and bonding and have questions on the couple. Perhaps technical questions from Ravenclaw and more general ones from Hufflepuff?
Greyff chapter 27 . 8/14/2017
Hmm. Well, didn't see that coming. i see your reasoning. This Hermione has Ambitions with a capital A at this point in time as opposed to trying to be brave at entering a completely unfamiliar world. Harry has Loyalty with a capital L to his friends and bondmate and family, and is not afraid of hard work, whereas he was pretty much in the same boat as Hermione in the original story.

And yes, i have quite noticed that She Who Must Not Be Questioned has taken elements from a number of stories that came before and made a fanfiction of them. No new ideas, or darn few, but presentation can be shifted around. And once she has the money and bull-pulpit they can dictate terms to everyone else. Which is a stance the author insists on for herself and condemns in everyone else. *sigh*
Nathan chapter 85 . 8/13/2017
More please
GenShepard chapter 24 . 8/12/2017
The Doctor would say "Just the Doctor" in response to your authors note in this chapter. Of course, I could be wrong about the classic series, but in the more recent variant, this is the case.
jlluh chapter 18 . 8/11/2017
I really dislike it when Lupin casually easily tells people he's a werewolf. Even Harry. That's his deep, dark secret.

otoh, I'm still reading, and enjoying it.
jlluh chapter 14 . 8/11/2017
The plot events in the story are the plot events the author chooses for the story, so unless you can do some fancy writing to make it seem super-duper wholesome, I'm gonna believe the attraction of the risque was an element involved in your making this choice.
Harry Potter lov chapter 24 . 8/11/2017
Great although would like to see more affection
cmfisher chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Hope everything is ok with your life. This is a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/8/2017
I'm sorry to here about the nail stupid person that left it there should pay
Ron was so rude in the party I new he was rude but not that much lol wish I had some dreamless sleep right now
Guest chapter 85 . 8/6/2017