Reviews for The Harmony Bond
Mionefan chapter 85 . 7/23/2017
I know you've been having problems, but most readers want this story to continue, including me. This isn't the only story in which Hermione is selected as a 4th champion. I'm trusting you'll still do an excellent job or writing this differently. It's been 3 years since the last update, we're all hoping it isn't abandoned. Too much work has gone into the story at this point to write it off.
Dramamomma19 chapter 85 . 6/23/2017
WHAT! I was really wanting to know what would happen next. I I cannot even put into words how I feel about this. I really hope you update soon. It was so good of a story I read it in a day in one sitting. Please let me know something.
Rando65 chapter 77 . 6/17/2017
This is where I had to stop... I mean I felt wrong just reading that previous chapter and couldn't finish it... I was hoping that any smut (or smut related content) would be left until they were older. It's a pity, I was enjoying the concept of forming a new magical government.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/9/2017
well, I'm giving up now as we seem to be repeating canon word for word (1/2 way through chapter). And your harry is so wishy washy and has so little time front and centre - this story seems to be v hermione centric. Sorry.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/9/2017
If I were Harry and Hermione I'd have opted for America after all the bullying and pathetic responses from the staff.
AndrewWolfe chapter 6 . 5/28/2017
Just to say well done on getting the details pretty close with the social services/youth justice aspect, which fanfic writers almost never do. And while borstals were abolished in '82, I heard YOI referred to in court as "Borst - er - Young Offenders Institution" as late as '92.

As to the computer records part, I shared office space with a local government childcare legal team as recently as 2004 and they were doing everything on paper. In the mid-late 80s? Computers were something you found in a specialist department, not anywhere near the front line.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2017
i was literally crying when I sent the last review so it had to be shorter then I wanted, so far so awesomely good I was quite surprised when I read hermione and harry had recovered so quickly
Very nice note there
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2017
Umbitch is such a good nickname for umbrige... hehehe I think maybe just maybe there is good in her, only future will tell you for this story
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2017
I forgot to mention this in my last review: greatest why of saying you don't own j.k's characters ever I cracked up laughing my head off the first time I read it Awesome story so far, I'm loving it, no better story I read so far
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2017
Hope you're alright If you still have the cold I hope you feel better soon I can't wait to read the rest of your story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Is this going to be something where harry and hermione meet each other hermione falls in love with him and then slowly harry falls in love with her? That would be an interesting for a story
suziq968 chapter 85 . 5/7/2017
So, this is still awesome and I'm still hoping you get better and come back. You've been through so much and show such a great attitude that I know you will if you can. I also know how hard it is to fight your own body, I'm totally failing at that right now, but I hope you win anyway.
suziq968 chapter 74 . 5/7/2017
You're absolutely wonderful. Explaining a fried motherboard in your disclaimer was a brilliant idea.
suziq968 chapter 70 . 5/7/2017
I'm so glad you were able to laugh at the shit reviewer. Someone should find humor in that great of stupidity, really, 69 chapters in and he pulls that? It's impressive in a sad and pathetic sort of way. You handles the morons well, it's a gift, really.
6,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »