Reviews for The Harmony Bond
suziq968 chapter 70 . 5/7/2017
I'm so glad you were able to laugh at the shit reviewer. Someone should find humor in that great of stupidity, really, 69 chapters in and he pulls that? It's impressive in a sad and pathetic sort of way. You handles the morons well, it's a gift, really.
suziq968 chapter 55 . 5/7/2017
Yoda/Draco...lol.
suziq968 chapter 43 . 5/7/2017
Now I'm really worried about you. This appears to be unfinished and by your description I don't think there's enough here for what you've described, but you already have an epilogue so there must be a really bad reason for it to not be done. I hope you're ok. I know your health was not cooperating.
suziq968 chapter 41 . 5/7/2017
Why has Dumbles not returned the cloak. It's annoying enough that he gives it as a gift when it's Harry's birthright but now he's not giving it back at all? Hallows obsessed jerk.
suziq968 chapter 36 . 5/7/2017
I really hate that people who want to read stories on sites like this are stupid and mean enough to hurt the ones who write them. Constructive criticism is great but cruelty for the sake of making them feel superior is just pathetic. I bet they'd be shocked if there was any way to determine how many great stories never get finished because of their asinine behavior. It's one of those things where you know that when they die and can look back to see and feel the pain they caused (and it will happen) they'll be so ashamed. Doesn't help all those budding authors now though. Also, I'd love to see the stats on how many of those vindictive jerks actually manage to write anything because I bet it's a small number of uninspired crappy stories.
suziq968 chapter 33 . 5/7/2017
Man, I kinda pity those you get angry at. I like your style though, bury them in the truth. Still loving this story again and hoping you come back someday.
suziq968 chapter 30 . 5/7/2017
Yup, toothache. It was really sweet, what I want to know is if they yelled "NOT SLYTHERIN!" out loud?
WildKhaine chapter 11 . 4/27/2017
Well, this story is crap. A couple of parents send a kid back to an abusive home because some wanker says they have to. What a load of bs. Of course Harry isn't going to trust them if they want to get rid of him. This story really turned to garbage when you try to justify sending Harry back to the Dursley's and everyone just goes along with it. If I was Harry, I wouldn't be trusting anyone and Hermoine can go die for all I'd care. To be honest, the Harry you've depicted in this story would never trust them after all this but you're going to guilt trip/force him to make it work for Hermoine's sake but what about what's good for Harry? No one seems to give much of a crap about that with the way they treat him. Just seems like you want to draw out some angst and then make it all better but it won't work that way.
Nix chapter 85 . 4/18/2017
Hi Brian,

I was recently directed to your story by a friend of mine and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a very well written story and although I didn't personally much enjoy the chapters where Hermione and Harry were getting sexual, being British myself I do know how young it tends to happen lol (however at the time this story is set in the general age was higher) but that is just my personal preference and did not deter me from reading your story.

I am mainly writing this review in the hope that you will get it somehow and to ask you to update this story as I am dying to read how this will turn out. I hope everything is okay in your personal life and that isn't the reason you stopped writing.

Looking forward to an update hopefully

Thanks for the great read,

Nix :)
Reader99 chapter 85 . 4/14/2017
I really love your story. I like other bond stories alright, but yours manages to keep the characters true and you stuck with the canon atmosphere. I just really love it. I also hope you're doing alright.
S4ndman chapter 30 . 4/9/2017
I'm at chapter 30

nononono

why?
S4ndman chapter 27 . 4/9/2017

no no no no no

Hufflepuff? why'd you have to put him in the worst house? this isn't right... mind you I'm at chapter 27 so I don't know about any plot changes after this.

but still.

just no dude
ABZB13 chapter 85 . 3/23/2017
Your work is amazing, moving and poignant.
I assume life has torn you from this pursuit.
I just hope that whatever happened, things are better for you than they were!
booksrmyworld chapter 85 . 3/13/2017
Its an amazing book! I read ut last year.. i loved it ... Now I read it again an I still love it... But it is still not updated..! Please update soon... I m dying to read what happens next..
emthereble chapter 85 . 3/10/2017