Reviews for The Harmony Bond
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2017
the only way he would be correct with placing harry there is if the stuff he put up for protection worked I have not read the books and refuse to watch the movies but if the house was never attacked then putting there did nothing but torture.
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 85 . 2/18/2017
Excellent story. I don't mean to nag you to start writing again, but I have added it to my follows, and will happily read it whenever you feel like writing more. No matter how long that takes. You have made something really unique, and should be proud for accomplishing this much. I salute you.
1stHorseman chapter 85 . 2/16/2017
Awesome story mate please update soon.
juvefan12 chapter 85 . 1/30/2017
I can honestly say this is one the best stories I have read on this site. I applaud you for this amazing piece of work.
ThunderSphinx chapter 35 . 1/22/2017
I am really disappointed that Harry isn't on the Quidditch team. Being the YOUNGEST QUIDDITCH PLAYER IN A CENTURY was his greatest achievement.
Deirdre1 chapter 85 . 1/12/2017
This is an excellently written story. You've done what few authors can do, and that is to switch back and forth between individual characters' points of view, without compromising the overall integrity of the story itself. I'd like to see it continue, but since it's been 2 1/2 years since your last update, I sadly conclude that it's been abandoned. Well done overall, and if you decide to continue at any point in the future, I'll be here to read.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Guest chapter 27 . 1/4/2017
Fuck this SHITTY UNCREATIVE story
billBrink chapter 85 . 12/9/2016
I love the story. It's my third reading. would love to see how you finish it. Don't let the creeps get to you.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/30/2016
I'm sorry but you ruined it by putting Harry in Hufflepuff
Neil chapter 67 . 11/18/2016
I stopped caring (and reading when HP and HG left england for America), A shame too as I liked the most of the rest of it.
express creativity chapter 67 . 11/12/2016
To be honest I didn't read it all. I got to the sorting then skipped to the end to see what happened. At the start you had my attention and I was invested in your story. I thought you had a good thing going but as I began to read more and more you bored me. You went into way too much needless detail and your story lacked content. The soul bond got lost, what I mean is the basis of your story and the reason I decided to read it was gone by the first year. The story was no longer about their relationship. You had too many different plots going on. Stick to your main topic.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 85 . 11/7/2016
Shit... You just released a hornets nest by making Hermione's name come out of the Goblet instead of Harry's. You better continue this story as there is no way in hell I'll be satisfied in a cliffhanger of this magnitude.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 61 . 11/7/2016
So the British Ministry of Magic is threatening other schools with attacks if they take in Harry as their student... well then Harry should just send a copy of this "official" document and a statement that wizarding Briton is on it's own.
Loveforwolves143 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Please please please please finish it! It is so good. I want to know what happened. I'm being driven nuts here o.O
6,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »