Reviews for The Harmony Bond
censoredentity chapter 85 . 10/9/2016
Hermione... WHAT?!
censoredentity chapter 54 . 10/8/2016
best chapter for me.. the twins made my day
censoredentity chapter 55 . 10/8/2016
star wars? or nah?.. lol anyway i'll continue reading it
censoredentity chapter 30 . 10/7/2016
I was already crossing my fingers... DAMN
censoredentity chapter 28 . 10/7/2016
look I know this is not a great review and I'm not here to offend or something, but I can't imagine Harry in Hufflepuff damn... its just... weird lol anyway great story
Guest chapter 40 . 9/22/2016
This is well written, however it makes me very sad, I suppose you are doing a good job if i feel empathy for make believe characters, eh?
dswiller80 chapter 54 . 9/12/2016
best ever prank, that was..
dswiller80 chapter 52 . 9/12/2016
't see that coming. very good touch. don't think I've seen any stories that go this route so its original. good job! the story itself is well written but were..i don't know 130k into the story and its only second year. a little slow for my tastes.
Bluewolf80 chapter 85 . 9/2/2016
Since this appears abandoned I don't know whether to bother writing a review or not. Here are my thoughts anyway;
At the beginning, I found your story quite entertaining and I was intrigued to see where you were going with the bond aspect. It slowly went downhill from there. The writing was very good and I can tell by your comments that you seem meticulous about grammar. Yet, after the initial excitement of the first few chapters, I began to wish for the timeline or plot to skip ahead to the final confrontation. Then i didn't even get to read that!

Although, five to six years have past it has taken over eighty chapters to get that far. A lot of that was stuff that could've been skipped; details from things they ate, every itinerary of Harry and Hermione's daily outings (just say they had a nice day at the park, you don't have to describe the way they fed the ducks then say on a bench), day to day life at Hogwarts that is repetitive (meals, classes) and the whole trek through the US was just painful to read. It's bad enough to fly and drive for hours at a time. Nobody wants to read the gory details. Condense and move on!

On the flip side I noticed that you aren't a very sensory writer. You wrote like you were telling a story. That didn't PUT ME IN THE STORY. There is a difference. That's why I found your descriptions of the travels across the US boring. I couldn't see those places in my minds eye, you did not paint a good enough picture. Hermione commented on Chicago being windy but other than that you... you lost me. You had the magesty of some beautiful places to describe in Mexico and you attempt was fair but you must have the characters talk about how their surroundings make them feel as well. Overwhelmed? Awed? Intimidated? Throw in how things smell and taste more too. I got the smell of the troll and the plant in the US. That was it. It's the little things...

The Author's Notes, oh the ANs! They killed me! Only write ANs for something VERY, VERY IMPORTANT! This means that there should not be one heading every chapter and half the time at the end of on as well. When your babbling is taking up more of my time to scroll through to get to the actual story than the story, it is waaaayyyy too much. Also, one plug for your various person sites 'might' be ok ( depends on who you ask) putting it on each page is just tacky. Even if it is a rescue group. And I love me some doggies.

Sorry to be so blunt. I do think you are a fantastic writer. You just need to trim the extras off. Good luck.
thatperfectsomeone chapter 22 . 8/15/2016
Hey there I really like this story so far but I have one concern you mentioned Hi-Fi I'm assuming you ment wi-fi but Wi-Fi wasn't used in homes yet during this time period as far as I know
G the Headmaster chapter 67 . 8/13/2016
All cliffie so are evil! This one would have been a good one.
Guest chapter 85 . 8/7/2016
YOUR JOKING WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER DONT END THIS PLZ
K1P1 chapter 30 . 8/1/2016
I'm enjoying this story but I'm confused as I thought Hermione was sorted into Slytherin?
Harley2003 chapter 42 . 7/31/2016
crucius?
Swag money chapter 85 . 7/25/2016
Please write more! So good! Why did u stop?
6,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »