Reviews for The Harmony Bond
Clanda chapter 85 . 2/22
decided to re read some of my older favorite authors. Hello Brian, well, I decided too reread some of my older authors so I liked you uo in my lists of favorite and I found your name so I read what you have written and you rlly do have tour de force here.. I enjoyed every chapter and no waitijm for you next installment of this wonderful story. I am now ,85 years old and. I would love to se this story finished before. I die. please Carol Layland(AKA) clanda 1937gmail
apls79 chapter 85 . 1/24
This is a great story. Sadly however, it looks to be abandoned.
SandraKaye chapter 83 . 1/23
I love this story.
Sandrakdddyahoo chapter 83 . 1/23
Love this story. Hope to see you r e turn to writing.
I did not see that sorting coming at all. I think I'm going to love this even more!
Zavviov chapter 85 . 10/29/2021
this is probably my third or forth time rereading this. I love this story. the amount of emotion that is written here is outstanding. I just wish it had been finished.
blcoachmac chapter 18 . 9/23/2021
Surprised there wasn't accidental magic and Harry throwing them away from Hermione. I can tell this is gonna be a slow process and they are gonna go through much before they settle in and start taking care of themselves with much success.
blcoachmac chapter 17 . 9/22/2021
Amazing how resilient children are!
blcoachmac chapter 15 . 9/22/2021
I would be worse than Dan!
blcoachmac chapter 13 . 9/22/2021
Good job!
blcoachmac chapter 12 . 9/22/2021
Sorry for your losses! I can't imagine losing my wife!
blcoachmac chapter 11 . 9/22/2021
So far a really good story!
blcoachmac chapter 10 . 9/22/2021
I know there will be deaths but hopefully not one of the Grangers!
blcoachmac chapter 9 . 9/22/2021
Harry can't catch a break!
blcoachmac chapter 8 . 9/22/2021
Again Dumbledore needs his ass kicked! Almost all of Harry"s problems can be lain at his feet!
6,115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »