Reviews for The Harmony Bond
kgfinkel chapter 55 . 1/7/2016
Why is it that for all of the muggle pranks that Fred and George have pulled, you never wrote them having a food fight? It would seem that a food fight would be right up their alley and Dumbledore would be the sneakiest. (I can see him flicking a pie at Severus or Minerva)
Jeremygilbert12 chapter 85 . 1/1/2016
When are you going to update
Fredmckska chapter 41 . 12/28/2015
It took me 40 chapters to figure out who this Brian was in the an. :/ who was this mythical creature ? How did he know Fred and George?
MarsPotter chapter 85 . 12/26/2015
I LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! I have been so hooked on this story... reading non stop :)!

I like how you have grown the bond over the years! I am so excited with this cliffhanger!
DragonHeart89 chapter 85 . 12/10/2015
Good story. Will there be an update soon?
PantherPatronus chapter 85 . 12/10/2015
Noooo it can't stop there! I'm really loving this story and can't wait for the next chapter!'
gayannabeth chapter 85 . 12/9/2015
I noticed that this story hasn't been updated in a while, but... hey, life. Whatcha gonna do? Anyhow, just sayin that when Harry says 'me and Hermione', he was correct the first time because 'me and Hermione' was the object. 'Hermione and I' is a subject. Oh, and when Hermione's old teacher (why the hell am I forgetting her name) says to Miss Wilson that she knows a crazy black dog, I feel as though her adding 'Siriusly' afterwatds would be a funny pun.
gayannabeth chapter 67 . 12/9/2015
In your sumarry of ch 56, you accidentily spelled Tom Riddle as 'Rom Riddle'. But I do like the story so far.
PantherPatronus chapter 63 . 12/7/2015
Really loving this story so far!
gayannabeth chapter 24 . 12/6/2015
TARDIS is spelt with all caps. The character is not "Doctor Who." That's just the name of the show. The character is just "The Doctor." So many times have I seen that wrong. Other than that, so far, this has been great.
PantherPatronus chapter 24 . 12/5/2015
Loving this fic so far! Can't wait to read more of your fanfics when I've finished this one :)
PantherPatronus chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
This story is really good so far, I can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work! :)
anifan84 chapter 36 . 12/2/2015
This is by far one of the best stories I have found to read, even counting published works. I don't review often, but this story has captured my interest far too strongly to quit reading.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
sounds and looks good to me
Mr.DanPan chapter 2 . 11/21/2015