Reviews for The Harmony Bond
midnightscar17 chapter 54 . 5/19/2015
Absolutely Positively Brilliant. I couldnt stop laughing at the yoda/ malfoy and darth vader/ snape scene. Im soo bookmarking n copy onto my facebook
midnightscar17 chapter 26 . 5/19/2015
Why the fuck would u have harry think that. When all the bonds had to do with marriage. N why havent they pieced it together that theyre married fuck
animalmanfan chapter 57 . 5/4/2015
In the what happened last time you said Rom Riddle and Lune.

BTW the story is SOOOO good
MyrkrVinr chapter 85 . 4/29/2015
Brillient story, and while JKR owns the world of Harry Potter, you could make money of these skills. I must ask something though. UPDATE!
happyhippy chapter 85 . 4/26/2015
This is a great story and I very much enjoy it! It appears you haven't updated in a while, but I would love to see it finished!
vysirez chapter 4 . 4/16/2015
I am rereading your story, and I wanted to leave a response to your comments in your A/N at the beginning and end of chapter 4 defending Dumbledore's decision to put Harry with the Dursleys. Ignoring the fact that he never checked up or verified Harry's safety, I also don't really buy your points about the protection. While I do agree that Harry would need some protection, I'm not, and likely never will be convinced that an unknown, warded, fidelius protected home wouldn't have worked just as well. The only reason the fidelius failed to protect the elder potters is because they trusted the wrong person, as far as we know I mean. We don't really know if there was some other way to break it, but considering that the DEs never get into the Order Headquarters, and there are a ton of people going in and out, it seems likely it would work well enough. Just pick someone actually trustworthy to hold the secret. Even better, as I have seen in some stories, bind the secret keeper with an oath to not betray the secret and you are pretty much set.

So comparing Harry with the Dusley's protected by the blood wards, vs Harry with no protections, is a fallacious comparison. The issue is if the questionable extra protection of the blood wards over the fidelius worth the situation with the Dursleys. When you look at that, I don't see any way it would be worth it.
loukritia chapter 85 . 4/10/2015
oh my god...didn't see that one coming!please update soon
kyuki619 chapter 49 . 3/31/2015
Luna?
Daniel chapter 85 . 3/30/2015
This story is amazing. One of the best stories I have read. If you can update again please do. I hope you are well. Take care. My best wishes go to you.

With love, support, and encouragement
Daniel
Guest chapter 6 . 3/27/2015
Great story,
Will there be anymore soon
TimurSH chapter 85 . 3/27/2015
Hello! Very, very decent fanfic. Harry Potter have a harder time than in the canon at the Dursleys, but Hermione somehow feels like he was beaten and persuades parents to help. Form a bond between them and moved to SE to Granger, though not immediately. Actions are described in great detail, making empathize. Children behave like children. A little clumsy translation, do not have the beta? That is, some phrases cut eyes, but everything is clear, so no problems. To find fault with the plot can not, all is well and logically. Well ... Although it is not clear how udaral Quirrell turned into smoke.
Fairy tale ends in the first year. Unexpectedly. Well, other 10 hours the entire book, umatal read English. Translators and assistants betam thanks for the work. You aherenno done!
Not quite understand what was going on. Reading in English originally was ok, but the 70th chapter style changed. The content and the plot became worse. Maybe my English hramaet? Although the author wrote something on the break.
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
No offense intended, but Dumbledore isn't the fucking ruler of the world. I hate it when stories seem to put his word over everyone else's. He isn't the Minister. He isn't Harry's Headmaster. He isn't Harry's friend. He isn't Harry's guardian. He has no right to do a damn thing to Harry. Why the hell do people feel the need to act like Dumbledore is some all important, omnipotent being? Deliberately withholding information on Harry Potter, especially from the Minister for Magic, is against the law. Especially since Dumbledore has no real right to Harry as a being. Harry is a British citizen and therefore as a magical orphan, falls under the Ministry's jurisdiction. Mainly Fudge. Fudge holds higher position than Chief Warlock and Supreme Mugwump combined in Dumbledore. Please tell me that Dumbledore isn't some 'super good guy' in this 'cause his actions have royally pissed me off.
yvonnestrahovski chapter 85 . 3/21/2015
cmon, i just started reading this story, and i have just gotten 85 chapters deep. funny how good this one is, i have been reading non stop since 2 am this morning, and finally reviewing it, as i don't expect you to read the reviews of the chapters you have passed, so here i am, after reading this, waiting for more and more. Never Stop Writing.
kyuki619 chapter 30 . 3/15/2015
finally she say it! thank you Professor Sprout!
kyuki619 chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHA LAMO! I HELLA CRACK UP WHEN Madam Pomfey told them to sleep with skin to skin... HAHAH OMG!
6,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »